When did people notice?

krazychic

Just wondering how much has everyone lost and how long did it take people to notice that you were losing weight? Were their actions encouraging or were they concerned by what diet plan you were on?

I've lost 6st 12.5lbs in 19 weeks people didn't start noticing till I lost a couple of stone but then I work with men lol nobody said anything to me about this diet.

toddshar said:
I've lost 6st 12.5lbs in 19 weeks people didn't start noticing till I lost a couple of stone but then I work with men lol nobody said anything to me about this diet.

Wow! That is a fabulous loss in your19 weeks you must be so happy.

I've lost 23pounds in 4 weeks. People have started noticing just now actually. Even one of "my super skinny, over critical, doesn't usually compliment much" friend gave me a compliment on my weight Loss yesterday lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

So far I've lost 1 stone and 2 pounds, so not a lot and to be honest no ones really commented unless I mention it and they say 'you can tell you've lost weight' even though I can't see much of a noticeable difference yet! Most people are just concerned by the diet I'm doing haha, asking questions about it! x

I've lost a stone and a half and nobody's really noticed, but I found a photo taken before I started Lipotrim and oh my God my face was so round and puffy! I was horrified! I think because Im so big to start with probably nobody will notice til I've lost another three stone, but the important thing is that I notice it myself!

Well done to both of you must keep an eye out on mine. I did a before picture. I looked like the Michelin woman with more rolls on me than there is in a bakery so would like to see a roll a month at least going.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SILVER79 said:
I've lost 23pounds in 4 weeks. People have started noticing just now actually. Even one of "my super skinny, over critical, doesn't usually compliment much" friend gave me a compliment on my weight Loss yesterday lol

That's brilliant I want to loose that amount in 5 weeks!! So hoping il be as successful as you

Aww thanks nataliej. I'm sure you will be even more successful!!

marah_rn said:
Hi nataliej. How are u keeping? Still 100% LT?

Hiya marah! Yeh still been 100% but just weighed and I've only lost 2 pounds so far, think 2nd week is suppose to be slow for some reason! How are u doing?

Hiya marah! Yeh still been 100% but just weighed and I've only lost 2 pounds so far, think 2nd week is suppose to be slow for some reason! How are u doing?

i was very bad since thursday evening. OH brought some pork crackling from copenhagen and I admit that I gave in at the temptation. Friday i only had dinner (roast and veg) small amount and saturday I had a fry. Although no carbs, I still regret doing it. It's my fault. I have started today again so I am going to stick with it till i get to at least 10st. for my big day. So, fingers crossed.:)

Had such a bad weekend :( :( feels so low after sticking to it for 4 days I cheated :( had some family issues so I ended up letting it all out on food :( planning to start tomorrow

marah_rn said:
i was very bad since thursday evening. OH brought some pork crackling from copenhagen and I admit that I gave in at the temptation. Friday i only had dinner (roast and veg) small amount and saturday I had a fry. Although no carbs, I still regret doing it. It's my fault. I have started today again so I am going to stick with it till i get to at least 10st. for my big day. So, fingers crossed.:)

Aww have u weighed to see if there's a change? It's so horrible beig tempted isn't it? I had my niece last night and she had jelly babies and chocolate lol so hard not to grab one!
Don't worry though! Pick yaself up dust yaself off and get straight back on it!
Just vision yourself on your big bday in a lovely new dress!
Not easy tho is it! I just take each day as it comes, we will get there! Stay strong

Aww have u weighed to see if there's a change? It's so horrible beig tempted isn't it? I had my niece last night and she had jelly babies and chocolate lol so hard not to grab one!
Don't worry though! Pick yaself up dust yaself off and get straight back on it!
Just vision yourself on your big bday in a lovely new dress!
Not easy tho is it! I just take each day as it comes, we will get there! Stay strong

thanks nataliej. i needed that. i still have like .4kg gain but I am determined to stay on it for awhile. It's only temporary.... FIngers crossed

marah_rn said:
thanks nataliej. i needed that. i still have like .4kg gain but I am determined to stay on it for awhile. It's only temporary.... FIngers crossed

That's how I see it! It's only temporary! Il be starting week 3 Tuesday and that's halfway for me... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel lol good luck x

Back