when did "YOU" actually notice the difference!

babezone

I know im an eager beaver im only on Day3 lol im determind to do this!!

But i was wondering when it was you yourselves actually noticed a difference with your weightloss.
how many lbs before you looked at yourself and thought wow i am actually getting slimmer and when your clothes started becoming baggy!

Also how many dress sizes did you loose with how many stones.
ie 2 dress sizes 3 stones lost.

im currently a size 16 in top and 18-20 on bottom id love to be a size 12. and have 4 stone to loose. really hoping i loose 3 jeans sizes on the bottom i know i have a long way to go but looking forward to it keeps me motivated :)

ive lost 25lbs (another 4 stone to go) and have started seeing it myself. One of my chins is going - hooray! ive ditched my 20 and 22 clothes and am in 18's.

only been doing this 5 weeks and cant believe it! today at work i actually had 2 different people comment on the weight ive lost which was really good.

stick with it and you will be dropping dress sizes before you know it xx

25lb in 5 weeks! thats brilliant!! well done!. im defo staying with it! although i keep having the 1 minute of doubt were the voice says " just eat it " but i only have to read 1 post on here and its enough to keep me going. i cant wait to see the scales say 13.9 as that would make me the lowest ive ever been whilst dieting since being an adult and overweight or technically obese! lol just cant wait for the new mee :)

Reading through comments the weight loss is fab what do you do when you feel like a crave to eat something I start today and that bit scares me also which days are the worse?

I dont think I really started to notice huge difference till I had lost about 4 stone !! but then I had 8-9 stone to loose ! as for dress sizes the bigger you are the more you have to loose to go down one , and everyone is very different as you loose off different places etc .
I started at a size 24-26 , lost about 3 stone before i was a 22 , then another stone I was a 20 , then probably lost a dress size per stone etc .... they say approx 10-14 lb is a dress size .
Hope that helps and good luck :)

My 3rd weigh in is on Monday and I lost a stone in the first two weeks, I'm already noticing my clothes are looser and I'm looking at myself in the mirror and thinking I look thinner, I'm looking forward to my next weigh in to see how much I've lost.

Its how quick you lose the weight that keeps you motivated, it's not easy but the advice I've taken from here is to think this is only temporary and nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Good luck Hun x

yeah ive always had the moto nothing tastes as good as being slim feels, only im not finally putting it into practice. a friend said something the other day which i thought was soo true, wen i fancied some food she said it will still be there in 4 months wen i finish which defo made me think this isnt forever.
hopefully 4 stone will take me down to a 10-12 top and 12-14 in bottoms would be great too! xx

By my 2nd week I started getting comments that my face is thinner and I can see it myself; my jaw line and cheek bones have started making an appearance again.

At the same time a pair of work trousers started falling off me and a coat that I couldn't fully close, never mind button up could all of a sudden be buttoned up again :)

My 3rd weigh in was on Wednesday just past and this week I've found that a pair of slim fit size 20 work trousers that used to fit a year ago are fitting again. Inspired, I also tried on another pair of my 'got too small a year ago' work trousers that are a size 18 and they now fit, I can close them but I could probably do with losing another inch off my tummy for them to be comfortable all day when wearing them. Last time I tried them on, months ago, I couldn't even get them up past my bum!!

if i get tempted i just remind myself that i dont need it...i already know what it tastes like....

also i have written a list of all the reasons i am losing weight / the advantages of losing weight. i have stuck it next to the fridge and also have a copy in my purse... i read it to myself and it soon gets me back in the zone.

This is going to sound perverse but I noticed a difference from day 2 in that my belt was loose wearing the same pair of jeans and on the same notch in comparison to the previous day. This difference was 100% due to water loss (was probably a camel in a previous life), but it was a nice bit of encouragement!

I'm planning on going out an buying a nice pair of jeans 2 sizes smaller than I am now and every week trying to get them on: for a while they're not going to go past my knees, but eventually I'll get them past my knees, then past my thighs, then a bit later over my arse, and then eventually I'll be able to do the damn things up without risking taking someone's eye out from the strain I'm putting on the button!

And that will be a happy day.

Of course, knowing my luck, once they actually fit I'll realise they look hideous on me and I really shouldn't have bothered, but that's not the point. The point is being able to see a bit of progress each week to spur me on through the next! Plus at that stage I can just go out and buy any jeans I bloomin' well feel like.

Paragee said:
This is going to sound perverse but I noticed a difference from day 2 in that my belt was loose wearing the same pair of jeans and on the same notch in comparison to the previous day. This difference was 100% due to water loss (was probably a camel in a previous life), but it was a nice bit of encouragement!

I'm planning on going out an buying a nice pair of jeans 2 sizes smaller than I am now and every week trying to get them on: for a while they're not going to go past my knees, but eventually I'll get them past my knees, then past my thighs, then a bit later over my arse, and then eventually I'll be able to do the damn things up without risking taking someone's eye out from the strain I'm putting on the button!

And that will be a happy day.

Of course, knowing my luck, once they actually fit I'll realise they look hideous on me and I really shouldn't have bothered, but that's not the point. The point is being able to see a bit of progress each week to spur me on through the next! Plus at that stage I can just go out and buy any jeans I bloomin' well feel like.

Wow I love this idea and I think in going to do the same I really like it I think when you stop and think I want food or anything like that go try them on and it will maybe make me say no I don't need the food!! Thankyou for that idea even the cheapest pair of jeans will do then as a tray can buy a decent pair when I'm in them xx fantastic lol

Treat even not tray x

tbh i havent noticed any difference myself, so yesterday i measured my waist and hips as people told me my stomach had got smaller, turns out im the same as i was last time i got clothes...so im still to see any difference :(

Thankyou for that idea even the cheapest pair of jeans will do

In turn, thank you for the realisation that when I say "nice jeans" they don't actually have to cost the earth in order to do the job. I was going to buy something from Oasis or Fatface because they tend to fit my body shape and so in theory their smaller sizes should probably fit the the smaller-me-to-be. Actually, I just need a template pair and then once I can get them on I can spend my hard-earned pennies on jeans I know look good on me.

Of course, it goes without saying that the template jeans should not be skinny jeans. Those things are hard enough to get on when they are your size!

I noticed a change at the end of week 2. The week before I started I couldn't get a size 16 pair of jeans to fit - they are now baggy! I am just finishing week 5 and I really can see it working. I have been away from my hubby for the last 3 weeks so it will be fun to see his reaction when he sees me again lol

Back