When did you start to need smaller clothes?

Ive lost 19lbs, gone down from a 24-26 to a 22 which is starting to get a bit loose. Have you tried a smaller size on? You just might not be noticing your clothes getting baggier...

I've only just had to buy a size smaller recently, as some clothes were ridiculously too big. I've been going through my old clothes too, and finding things that are fitting again, so it's like having a new wardrobe! :)

just gone through my wardrobe and found loads of clothes i haven't worn for ages (prob years if i'm honest) now fit me :D. weird thing is the 16's i have been wearing are getting baggy (mostly jeans and combat trousers) the clothes i've just rediscovered in my wardrobe fit nice but also size 16. Have clothes got bigger the're all from asda george?

still wearing same size tops seem to take longer to loose from top half:confused:

I noticed my clothes getting too baggy when I lost 2 stone at WW last year. Good job I didn't chuck the big ones out though as I put it all back on after I went into hospital for an op. Hoping for better luck with SW!

You'll soon notice the difference...

ZXXXXX

...I even wear some maternity clothes :eek:. How bad is that:cry:?!

You lost it before and i'm sure you'll do it again lots of support on here to keep you motivated. i feel so much better with my 13lb gone and only makes me want to loose more. Good luck on your first week.

I've lost 13lb and am still fitting into my 18's (they don't seem baggier than they were before but I also only buy things which fit loosely)

However I did manage to find some 16 tops in Evans which fitted really nicely and some 16 trousers which I could get on but were a bit tight (I think I'll need to lose another half stone before they fit comfortably)

I know Evans are quite generous with their sizes but I felt so happy to be able to fit into them and really gave me motivation.

I've got a wardrobe full of 12-14-16 clothes so hopefully will start re-discovering all my old clothes again!!

Congrats to everyone for their losses and here's to us all spending extortionate amounts of money on new clothes!

Back