When do people notice???

Needtodothis

I was just wondering how long it takes people to notice that you've lost weight? I know the more you lose the longer it will take. My friend told me that you drop a dress size when you drop a stone. Not sure i believe her!
Just wondered when people noticed you'd lost weight x

Last time I did sw I lost 4 stone, people started noticing after about 2 stone. The drop a dress size with a stone never really worked for me. I went from an 18 to a 14 with loosing 4 stone.

I think the 'stone per dress size' is a very vague thing that often isn't the case. I've lost a stone and a half and no-one has noticed yet (and I'm big to start with!) and I haven't noticed anything either (clothes aren't getting lose enough for a dress size, though I wear pretty loose dresses and leggings most of the time anyway).

I'm hoping that the 2 stone mark will have me feeling different and getting comments! But I'll still have so much to lose after that :p

Hi I wasn't sure where to post this so feel free to redirect me if you need to - I am a SW re starter as of today! But it has been over a year since I last attended group and I was wondering what/ if there has been any changes? for example with the HEX etc? I would be so grateful with any advice that you could give me I really need some help!! Thank you in advance :) xxxx

Back