when do you eat

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tara40, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I mean do you wait until your tummy rumbles or do you eat at roughly the same time each day whether you are hungry or not?
    and if you eat either way when do you notice the best weight loss?

I tend to eat brekkie and lunch at the same time because of work, and i work in a school so lunchtime is when the kids have it. but dinner time varies.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Bit of both really, I have breakfast when I get to work, about 8ish, then lunch when I'm hungry which can be 1100 or 1330! I do have fruit mid morning, more out of habit than hunger.

Tea is when it's ready, which can be 5.30 or 8pm, depending on what we are doing and what we are having to eat.

oh and then I have my syns about 9 with a cup of tea and whatever we are settling down to watch on the TV!

4. tara40

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    but do you eat when you are not hungry just because you think that you should eat?

5. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have done before. I was out a couple of weeks ago and the day after I probably could have gone the whole day without food, I was really not hungry but I made myself eat about 4 o'clock in the afternoon because I knew it wasnt good for me not to be eating.

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

No, not really. Probably because, come meal times (ish), I am hungry!

That said, if I haven't had enough fruit for example, usually on a weekend, then I will have a banana and some berries even if I wasn't hungry.

I wouldn't eat a meal if I wasn't hungry, but that's never happened!!

7. TeresaTT

TeresaTT Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tend to eat regular meals and as Jaylou it's very rare that I'm not hungry then. However, on the rare occasion that I am not hungry, I will still eat something small and light. Perhaps a small salad.

8. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ieat constantly i graze most of the day, as soon as i get to work i have porridge, then i had quavers mid morning then i had a jacket and beans for lunch i just had an orange and when i get in at half four i will have a snack then my tea bout 7.00 lol and that is a slow day am trying to eat little and often as it boosts your metabolism apparently and i always feel hungry even when i have just eaten give it ten minutes i think i have a syndrome or something. even when i am ill dying of tonsillitous i want to eat, stomache bugs i have to force myself to last the 24 hours cause i still want to eat even though i know it makes me sick.my ma said when i was born the nurses couldn believe how much i took in my first few days that carried on all the way up to my twenties , then my metabolism slowed down (bummer!)

9. tara40

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i just had spaghetti bolognaise at work and they used white pasta and my stomach is so sore and swollen now.

10. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

This is a life saver for me if I eat the wrong things!! I discovered this only recently whilst on holiday (the coffee was gross so had to drink something!) and now I drink it quite a bit.

It is a lovely drink normally but even better when you have a bit of a dodgy tummy!

11. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    does it honestly work ??

12. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Certainly settles the old tummy for me!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.