When do you start LLL?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Littlesquidger, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Littlesquidger

Littlesquidger Full Member

Hi

Can somebody help, I am on week 1 of LLT and my BMI is 36, I have quite a way to go yet but do I have to switch to LLL when my BMI reaches 29 or can I stay on LLT until I get to goal? How much slower is the weight loss on LLL?

Thanks!
    Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    No you don't have to switch to LLL. In fact I'd strongly recommend not to switch at all end get to your goal on Total!
    Trust me! Its so much easier and quicker. I've been put on lite a few months ago and I have been struggling on it big time! I'm now close to my goal and I'm back on total and feeling great.
    At the end of the day it's up to you. In theory you can start lite once your bmi is 29 but you really don't have to if you feel ok on total.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Littlesquidger

Littlesquidger Full Member

Oh great, thanks for the reply mags, some ladies in my group were saying they are trying to get to BMI of 29 so they can go on LLL, I thought it was compulsary but if I can stay on LLT I will, i'll see how I feel nearer the time but it's good to know I have options.

5. Silkybaby

Silkybaby Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Once you're in the mindset of total I would stick with it til you reach your goal! If you're really struggling towards the end you could change for the last 1/2 stone. I would forget about getting a bmi below 30 and swapping keep it up for as long as you can!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.