Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When do you start to notice??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mummyS2011, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was just wondering when you all started to notice the weight loss? And when others start to notice it???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It took me a couple of weeks to notice it in the mirror and in 3 weeks I was down a dress size

Around week 4 people started to say it to me but they knew I was on a health kick so not sure how much they really noticed the shape rather than the fact that i was out and about more instead of being sloughed in the canteen :)

4. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hehe. To be honest the main reason i ask is that my fiancee is coming to visit next weekend (as he had to move before me due to a new job) and i will have been on CD for a little over 2 weeks when he comes up. I wonder if he will notice any difference?

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ah he should notice after a couple of weeks alright :)

6. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    good stuff thats nice to know-keeps me a bit more focused you know? I really am far more 'into it' now i am finding flavours i like and after my little slip up. x

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    enjoy the visit ;)

8. trintrin

trintrin Member

Diet:
    Slim n save
    4 days in and a collegue at work said I was looking thin around the face. ( I haven't told anyone there I am dieting never mind cd). I lost 7lb's 1st week, delighted as I have started at 10st 11lb and want to get to 9st so not a massive amount to lose. I am now 8 days in and my jeans feel loose, my stomach is flatter and I am feeling very positive about getting this weight off. I reakon he will notice a diference

9. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can i firstly say well done on your loss!!!! Thanks trintrin. Its so nice to have that bit more motivation as i really want him to see a change even if it is just a little!!! I am definately looking forward to a flatter tum!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.