When do you start to notice??

mummyS2011

I was just wondering when you all started to notice the weight loss? And when others start to notice it???

It took me a couple of weeks to notice it in the mirror and in 3 weeks I was down a dress size

Around week 4 people started to say it to me but they knew I was on a health kick so not sure how much they really noticed the shape rather than the fact that i was out and about more instead of being sloughed in the canteen :)

hehe. To be honest the main reason i ask is that my fiancee is coming to visit next weekend (as he had to move before me due to a new job) and i will have been on CD for a little over 2 weeks when he comes up. I wonder if he will notice any difference?

Ah he should notice after a couple of weeks alright :)

good stuff thats nice to know-keeps me a bit more focused you know? I really am far more 'into it' now i am finding flavours i like and after my little slip up. x

enjoy the visit ;)

4 days in and a collegue at work said I was looking thin around the face. ( I haven't told anyone there I am dieting never mind cd). I lost 7lb's 1st week, delighted as I have started at 10st 11lb and want to get to 9st so not a massive amount to lose. I am now 8 days in and my jeans feel loose, my stomach is flatter and I am feeling very positive about getting this weight off. I reakon he will notice a diference

Can i firstly say well done on your loss!!!! Thanks trintrin. Its so nice to have that bit more motivation as i really want him to see a change even if it is just a little!!! I am definately looking forward to a flatter tum!!!

Back