Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When do you stop ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Madferret, 31 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Today is WI ... I normally go to see my CDC at lunchtime and therefore don't worry about having my first shake until I have been weighed and measured... but today I don't see her until 16:00... so what I am asking you is when you stop drinking your water or having your shakes before WI ?
    I got weighed yesterday morning and was 2lbs lighter than I was at 16:00 which is when I get weighed today...

I feel that my loss will be lower as I am going later in the day..

Any comments would be appreciated

Tracy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

I just eat my packs whenever I would normally, but just nip to the loo before weigh in ... I know you're weight can fluctuate during the day (well mine does anyway)

good luck with your W.I.

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I don't make any changes on WI day, as it will all even itself out! Some days I have loads of water and my small meal before going. If I'm slightly heavier because of it then it's not real fat. I wouldn't worry about it. The diet is tough without extra things to bother about :)

5. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    If you get weighed at the same time every week then it makes no difference. But if you've started not eating/drinking before you weigh in then you may just have to swallow a week where your losses aren't so fantastic, in order to get yourself on an even keel... but once you've had a 'normal' day before weigh in the price will only have to be paid once!

Hope that makes a bit of sense. Personally I get weighed first first thing!

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I need to book in with my cdc for her first appointment and make sure that I am available to make that time... today I am working away from where I am normally based so can only get there tonight, rather than earlier on in the day...

I will discuss with my cdc when I see her tonight..

Thanks for your comments anyway

T

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.