When do you stop ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Madferret, 31 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Today is WI ... I normally go to see my CDC at lunchtime and therefore don't worry about having my first shake until I have been weighed and measured... but today I don't see her until 16:00... so what I am asking you is when you stop drinking your water or having your shakes before WI ?
    I got weighed yesterday morning and was 2lbs lighter than I was at 16:00 which is when I get weighed today...

I feel that my loss will be lower as I am going later in the day..

Any comments would be appreciated

Tracy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

I just eat my packs whenever I would normally, but just nip to the loo before weigh in ... I know you're weight can fluctuate during the day (well mine does anyway)

good luck with your W.I.

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I don't make any changes on WI day, as it will all even itself out! Some days I have loads of water and my small meal before going. If I'm slightly heavier because of it then it's not real fat. I wouldn't worry about it. The diet is tough without extra things to bother about :)

5. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    If you get weighed at the same time every week then it makes no difference. But if you've started not eating/drinking before you weigh in then you may just have to swallow a week where your losses aren't so fantastic, in order to get yourself on an even keel... but once you've had a 'normal' day before weigh in the price will only have to be paid once!

Hope that makes a bit of sense. Personally I get weighed first first thing!

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I need to book in with my cdc for her first appointment and make sure that I am available to make that time... today I am working away from where I am normally based so can only get there tonight, rather than earlier on in the day...

I will discuss with my cdc when I see her tonight..

Thanks for your comments anyway

T

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.