• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

When do you stop ?

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Today is WI ... I normally go to see my CDC at lunchtime and therefore don't worry about having my first shake until I have been weighed and measured... but today I don't see her until 16:00... so what I am asking you is when you stop drinking your water or having your shakes before WI ?
I got weighed yesterday morning and was 2lbs lighter than I was at 16:00 which is when I get weighed today...

I feel that my loss will be lower as I am going later in the day..

Any comments would be appreciated

Tracy

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

b_n_3003

Silver Member
I just eat my packs whenever I would normally, but just nip to the loo before weigh in ... I know you're weight can fluctuate during the day (well mine does anyway)

good luck with your W.I.

Watergirl

Rock Solid
S: 14st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 1st10lb(12.24%)
I don't make any changes on WI day, as it will all even itself out! Some days I have loads of water and my small meal before going. If I'm slightly heavier because of it then it's not real fat. I wouldn't worry about it. The diet is tough without extra things to bother about :)

alipally

Serial Dieter!
S: 118.3kg C: 113.7kg G: 80kg BMI: 36.7 Loss: 4.6kg(3.87%)
If you get weighed at the same time every week then it makes no difference. But if you've started not eating/drinking before you weigh in then you may just have to swallow a week where your losses aren't so fantastic, in order to get yourself on an even keel... but once you've had a 'normal' day before weigh in the price will only have to be paid once!

Hope that makes a bit of sense. Personally I get weighed first first thing!

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I need to book in with my cdc for her first appointment and make sure that I am available to make that time... today I am working away from where I am normally based so can only get there tonight, rather than earlier on in the day...

I will discuss with my cdc when I see her tonight..

Thanks for your comments anyway

T