When do you stop ?

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Today is WI ... I normally go to see my CDC at lunchtime and therefore don't worry about having my first shake until I have been weighed and measured... but today I don't see her until 16:00... so what I am asking you is when you stop drinking your water or having your shakes before WI ?
I got weighed yesterday morning and was 2lbs lighter than I was at 16:00 which is when I get weighed today...

I feel that my loss will be lower as I am going later in the day..

Any comments would be appreciated

Tracy

I just eat my packs whenever I would normally, but just nip to the loo before weigh in ... I know you're weight can fluctuate during the day (well mine does anyway)

good luck with your W.I.

I don't make any changes on WI day, as it will all even itself out! Some days I have loads of water and my small meal before going. If I'm slightly heavier because of it then it's not real fat. I wouldn't worry about it. The diet is tough without extra things to bother about :)

If you get weighed at the same time every week then it makes no difference. But if you've started not eating/drinking before you weigh in then you may just have to swallow a week where your losses aren't so fantastic, in order to get yourself on an even keel... but once you've had a 'normal' day before weigh in the price will only have to be paid once!

Hope that makes a bit of sense. Personally I get weighed first first thing!

Back