When do you take your exante meals

Going to try to space them out more over the weekend..then try to get routine sorted for during the week..makes sense

I just do what suits but I always try and have my breakfast pack about 2-3hrs after I wake up. I then have lunch pack about 3ish and then dinner pack no later than 6 but that's during the week. Sometimes I just eat them when hungry because sometimes you'll find you don't need your pack
- lots of water is the secret :) xx

I agree...loads of water...spend half my time in the loo!!

Best of luck Gillxfiles, first few days are tough but gets easier by the end of the first week.

Hey Goldie101

I take breakfast at 8, wait until 1.30 or later for lunch then tea (always the bar - chewing to look forward to) at around 7.
I try to have around 3 glasses of water in between meals and try for the same before breakfast and after tea. So far no headaches. This is end of week 5 for me, I am on shakes and bars - I don't really like soups normally, so I'm not sure what possessed me to go for shakes, SOUPS and bars in the first month. Really chuffed I stuck to it! I'm fairing much better on shakes and bars only.

Good luck!

Snowboardette

A health person once told me we should try and eat within half an hour of waking up to kick start our metabolism for the day, so I try and do that!

Thanks for your advice guys, I am going to make an effort to try to have a shake before I leave for work as I am not enjoying my final shake of the day as I leave it so late and just have it because I have to. Weekends much easier for me to space them out. Official weigh in tomorrow...yikes...have been drinking water like crazy today in the final push before weigh in stats...big pint of iced water here and then I had better stop or I will be up and down to the loo all night. Best of luck to you all!

Back