Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When do you take your pills?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by joclairey, 21 November 2011 Social URL.

1. joclairey

joclairey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(20.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and Xenical
    Ok so most days I have a fat free breakfast - strawberries and/or banana with fat free yogurt so I obviously don't bother taking a xen with them.

I take the first with lunch (unless I have home made soup with is fat free :rolleyes: )

Then the second with dinner.

I sometimes, not always have some supper - would you take Xen number three then? I'm getting a backlog as I have so many days where I only take two :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    If I bloody well remember I take all 3 no matter what I have eaten although a friend agrees with you that they don't need to be taken with fat free meals, I more do it to stop me being tempted to eat crap!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.