When do you Weigh In?

EatPrayLove

I'm sure this thread is around here somewhere but I wondered who weighs-in on what day?

I used to weigh in exactly one week after I started which meant my WI was on beginning of day 7 and so forth.

Now, I think I'm going to wait until start of day 8 etc before my first WI so I get a full 7 days of TS.

Anyone else hve other WI tips or stories?

I'm a scale hopper.....but I write down my losses weekly

I hop on every morning...can't resist it! I mark it down every 7 days though to keep on track every Monday to keep me in check over the weekend. :)

I weighed in twice since starting this time but as I'm doing the 100 days at 100% xmas challenge I wont be weighing in til then.

Hopping on the scales all the time stresses me out and if I do badly that's when I fall off the wagon so if I'm not weighing in for nearly 3 months then I know when I next get on the scales I'll have lost something!

I log my weigh ins once a week, every Sunday or Monday. I prefer to do it on these days to help me stay on track on Friday and Saturdays when I face temptation.

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs / Wk 3: -2.5(Sent from my iPhone)

I will weigh once a week. I start tomorrow, so I will weigh every Saturday first thing in the morning... that means I'll have had a full 7 days between weigh ins.

I had my first Exante day on a Friday and I weigh every Friday xx

Every Monday for me

I will weigh once a week. I start tomorrow, so I will weigh every Saturday first thing in the morning... that means I'll have had a full 7 days between weigh ins.

Yeah that's what I'm planning! It's a struggle not to jump on the scales but I think I'll ask my husband to hide them from me so I have no choice! :D

I weigh in on a Tuesday, in a morning, never in an evening lol!! I try and not step on every day, but sometimes i can't help it - i'm trying to be better though as i feel really disappointed if it hasn't gone down, which is silly as it's unreasonable to expect it to go down every day, it's even worse if it goes up and i've been good!

I am a scale hopper and weigh in every morning but only record the dates I complete my mini goals, usually at ??St 13lbs and ??St 7lbs.

Back