when i can get the bars (sunday) what ones shall i avoid?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Basically my cdc likes me to email her before I arrive at her house with my order so it gives us more time to chat about how i have found the week etc.

So as I will be going onto week 3..... yey! I can order the bars. I have heard the peanut one tastes like peanut butter? So will definatly get that.

But what about the others?
x

We all have different tastes... I like the peanut & cranberry ones best, but I like all of them... I'd get one of each and try one each day, then you'll know for sure!
xxx

Hi,
Chocolate is my favourite, i dont mind choc orange either..
It just depends really as everyone likes different things.. you are best just to try them all out and see what you prefer..
Enjoy xxx

I have tried the chocolate and the caramel ones and they are both rank!

I only ever get the malt toffee one as I think it tastes just like Cadbury's Fudge - yum!

I can stand the bars at all, i went and got 7 when i got to week 3 then because i had no spare shakes for that week i had to eat them i tried all of them, i thought the texture was strange and they were very very chewy, we all have different tastes so maybe just try a couple each week i wished i liked them would be so good having something to chew

It's a good idea to get one of each since theres 6 different kinds you almost have enough for the week without having to have another bar if you didn't like one flavour. Everyones tastes are really different so best to try them all out yourself. I like them all apart from cranberry but other people love cranberry. Personal favourites are peanut and orange. Let us know what you think!d

Back