A few questions before i start please....

Discussion in 'Herbalife' started by Lucylu79, 9 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Lucylu79

Lucylu79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    69.9kg
    Current Weight:
    61.23kg
    Goal Weight:
    51.71kg
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys!

My friend at work is starting herbalife and I've decided to give it a go with her.

My shakes arrive on fri, I quickly went for vanilla and straw in hope that I could mix them up with a bit of fruit in case I hate them..... Firstly can I do that???

I'm sure it'll come with instructions but I'm limited to info so I'm here to ask....

What about tea and coffee?
    The snacks part... I take it they are calorie controlled/fat related ? If I didn't want to buy the expensive bars could I have an alternative?

Any help to get me prepared would be very much appreciated and I hope to chat next week with how I'm getting on!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jadestar86

jadestar86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Have a read of some of the diaries and have a google. Yes you can mix with fruit/ice/peanut butter even angel delight. Snacks should be high protein and a dinner or lunch without white carbs. It's important to snack x

4. Lucylu79

Lucylu79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    69.9kg
    Current Weight:
    61.23kg
    Goal Weight:
    51.71kg
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks jade but I believe I've messed up my first day. Hopefully someone will help in my other post but thanks for replying!

5. superslim1972

superslim1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.63%)
    Hi lucy, I'm on day 3 & I get weighed on Wednesday I can't believe how much better I feel already when I went to see my constant she said no foods off limits & it's all down to portion control & good choices.before I started herbal life i was doing celebrity slim & most CARBS were out it was no bread, potatoes, pasta & some fruit & veg that's why I switched :greenapple:

6. pattipen

pattipen Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.2lb(20.47%)
    Diet:
    WW (previously on Herbalife)
    I have been using herbalife for the past year. For various reasons I have changed - I did consider celebrity slim because of the shakes, but the no carbs bit wasn't good for me. I have had some carbs with my herbalife - my consultant told me to go for complex carbs. So whole wheat pasta, brown rice etc. i would have less pasta and mix in more vegetables for example. The other thing that my consultant told me was to have "a colourful plate".

I certainly feel a lot better than I did this time last year, more energetic plus have bought clothes in smaller sizes.

i'm hoping that a change in my diet plan will boost my weight loss and I can get back on track (I've not lost any since Christmas)

i used to to mix frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries etc) into vanilla shakes and blitz with a hand blender. Cool and refreshing for lunch on a hot day. A spoonful of peanut butter in chocolate shake us also nice. There are various blogs around with recipes and ideas to jazz up the shakes.

I have have had the bars for snacks, but also nuts, fruit and yogurt. Perhaps try some carrot sticks or veg snacks for a change?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.