When I have lost...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 25 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    When I have lost another 3lb I will have lost 50lb!

When I have lost another 14lb I will have 99lb to go until goal - double figures!

When I have lost another 23lb I will have lost 70lb, which is 5 stone!

When I have lost another 33lb, I will be half way to goal! 80lb down, 80lb to go

When I have lost another 51lb, I will be 7stone down

When I have lost another 53lb, I will have lost 100lb and raised a couple of hundred quid for breakthrough breast cancer!

When I have lost another 93lb I will have lost 10 stone!

When I have lost another 113lb I will be at GOAL and will weigh 12 stone! I will have lost 11st 6lb! Nearly half my body weight!!!!!!

Sorry if this seems like a completely daft post but for some reason today I suddenly feel like all these things really are achieveable, and just kind of wanted to write things down! Like the fact that i am only 23lb off of a 5 stone loss!! Very exciting! I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

This has really helped me to focus on what I have to go...have I inspired anyone? (or do you all just think I'm a donkey? lol)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hey Bish Bosh, it's great to set little goals and you can use these as your goals for the rest of your journey. You've done so well so far :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.