When I'm bad I'm really bad !! oh and some news

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
Hey all, hope you've all had fab christmas's.

I have pigged like mad over christmas, well not compared to my usual pigging but felt like I have. I have had a taste of everything but not over indulged. Back on plan tomorrow - my scales tell me I have put 2lb on so if that is all I have put on this week I'm happy. That will be off in a couple of days, as I'm going to SS+ for a week.

Anyway for the news.........

you may or may not remember when I first started this diet it was to try for another baby in December... well I changed my mind and decided we were going to postpone...

well I changed my mind again and as of this morning we are officially trying for a baby. So I could be preggers as we speak.

eeeeeeeeek

congratulations on deciding to try for a baby :) I am sat watching 'one born at christmas ' on my sky + as we speak and I would so love another , but hubby says NO and I am pretty sure there will be no change of mind there .... :(

as for the 2lb .. thats nothing ( not like me !!) and like you say , will be off in a few days on SS+ a success I would say :)

Aww brilliant I bet you're so excited. Just found out today that my brother and his fiancée are expecting their first :)

congratulations on deciding to try for a baby :) I am sat watching 'one born at christmas ' on my sky + as we speak and I would so love another , but hubby says NO and I am pretty sure there will be no change of mind there .... :(

as for the 2lb .. thats nothing ( not like me !!) and like you say , will be off in a few days on SS+ a success I would say :)

it was the other way round for us - hubs was waiting for me to change my mind lol.. Part of me just wanted to enjoy being slim but then I thought well this is a life style change not a quick fix so if I get pregnant I will be sensible and not see it as an excuse to pig out and I know I will. I will follow maintenance so that I don't put loads and loads on (hopefully). I would breastfeed anyway so that helps get it off afterwards and would following maybe 1200 plan or something that still gives me the cals for breastfeeding.

Its 2lb so far - may be different in the morning lol but we'll see.. I was expecting about 4 so not bothered about it. Will be same with you hun it will soon come off x

Aww brilliant I bet you're so excited. Just found out today that my brother and his fiancée are expecting their first :)

aww thats fab hun :) congrats for your brother x

thats one way to work off that 2lb ;-) good luck x

I am soo glad for you:D,another baby is...I got two before I decided to get into the plan and I understand where you coming from with the weight but you know,once you have been in a journey like ours you know what to do, eating wise ,and is great that you are already making plans on how you will get back into shape so you will be being carefull but also with all the energy that you will need to breastfeed the little one.Congrats again honey and those 2lb will just go in a couple of days.Congrats to your hubby too.

How exciting - what a lovely way to start 2011 planning a new little one. I'm so jealous - I would love another but thats not to be - still I have 3 lovely little ones so can't be too sad.

You know how to get those 2lbs off!!

2lb is nothing. i think my gain from having basically a week of picking and xmas eve, day, boxing day and yesterday off with massive booze, nibbles and general food is probably going to be around 5-7lbs eek. back on track today with the 810 though and i'm not going to have new year off now. next time off is my birthday in jan. i think my plan is sticking to the plan 90% and having special occasions off in the long run.

the 2lb has gone this morning :) back to norm on my scales :)

I am not pigging out on new year -we are just having a small tea with my parents so won't be bad.. I am only 4lb from goal I have to get that over the next two weeks !! xx

Back