When I'm thinner I will......

yup, 12 years..
It's definitely a confidence thing, I don't go out in public unless I have to and don't like talking to strangers at all because all that runs through my head is what I think that they are thinking about me ( if that makes sense? )
to be honest as well, who'd want to date somone as large as me?

40094-albums2835-picture16898.jpg

My ex had a 54" waist (don't know what he weighed) I was a size 12-14 - its personality I prefer not size

so you get 25% of the takings and have to pay for the hall etc out of your own pocket? ( until you get over 70 members then you get 50%? )

Great thread!!

I want to be able to fit into my huge wardrobe of size 10 jeans, trousers, skirts etc!
I also want to feel more confident like when i last lost my weight
I want to feel comfortable in my bikini - although i wore it this year for first time in my life i wasnt comfortable especially around guys
I want to maintain a size 10!!
Most importantly i want to feel confident and comfortable :)

I want to be able to get ready for a night out and not stress out that nothing fits!

I want to get a gorgeous tattoo all over my new slinky back.

I want to enjoy going shopping for a wedding dress (when he finally proposes) the idea of going shopping for one now fills me with dread.

I want to go to alton towers/thorpe park and not worry about not fitting in the seats.

I want to go snowboarding/skiiing and not be knackered after a half hour lesson.

I want to be able to wear heels without that burning feeling on the balls of my feet due to my weight.

I want to be able to do outdoors type activities like Go Ape, Go Karting, Paintballing without worrying if my size/weight will affect me doing it.

I don't want to be described at 'the big one'.

To be able to wear boots that go above my calf.

To confidently wear a bikini.

To get a spray tan and not be ashamed of my body.

I want to be able to sit on a train/tram/bus/airplane without overflowing on the seat.

I didn't realise there were so many little things that bothered me!

When I'm at my goal, I want to look in the mirror and be happy with what I see every time.

Excellent thread Coljack !!!

I am at target and so far have discovered..............

I feel very sexy again.
I CAN buy clothes anywhere, just got my first Zara jumper and Next trousers.
I can run !! ( see stop thief lol in off topic).

My ambitions now that I am at target..........

to perhaps lose a few more pounds.
to have a mini face lift, vain I know and so out of my normal character.
to stay slimmer and never regain the weight.

Coljack, I understand perfectly where you are coming from with the staying in and being close to only those who know you. I promise that will pass with your weight loss. You are doing well, you had a massive loss last week. It will not be long before you are buying that new suit !!!

When I am thinner....

I will STILL wear big knickers.... thongs are so uncomfortable!!!
:D :eek: :D

I've got quite a few, although one of them is very embarrassing so I may just sort of hint at it :eek:

1. Be able to tell Evans where to go with their awful, expensive clothes!
2. Buy a pair of boots that go over my ankles let alone calves!
3. Keep up with the dog.
4. ((embarrassing - look away now!)) Get on top :eek::eek::eek:
5. ((even more embarrassing - you better not be looking!)) Be able to be "on my back" and still be able to breathe... if you see what I mean --> :banana dancer:
6. To be able to walk up stairs without my knees feeling like they're "grating"
7. Not be a human dam in the bath :eek:
8. Not be "the big girl" anymore
9. To be able to walk down the street and not feel everyones eyes on me in disgust
10. Be able to get a cross trainer or something and not have to worry about the weight limit (I cant get on one at all at the moment)
11. Not to have to worry about seatbelts in cars fitting
12. Wear heals without either worrying about breaking them or that god awful burning in the balls of my feet like others have said!

That's all for now, but I'm sure I could think of a few more!
Anyone else?

Emma you're hillarious!!
* I'm going to shop shop shop and shop some more!!
* RUN somewhere... anywhere!!
* Stand in front of the mirror naked at LEAST twice a day!! :giggle:
* Do a sky dive with chiefbridesmaid!
* Shop a bit more
* Wear a swimsuit with confidence at my brothers wedding??!! :eek:
And smile smile smile all day long!!:D:bliss::happy036:

To not have to hear an awful comment from someone earlier this year. I went to an activity adventure day in Dinant, Belgium and the first activity was caving. Everyone was putting their harnesses on etc and we were standing at the small entrance to the cave and one particularly large guy turned to me and said in front of everyone, "you will be sitting this one out too, you must be what over 200kgs?" I was mortified and all I did was turn to the instructor and say "am I too fat for this??"....I was nearly in tears and ready to sit it out when my OH told me to get in the cave (he was furious). I plucked up all my courage and shot a look at the guy and got in that cave!!

I had loads of fun and I was nowhere near too big. But to this day that experience has really knocked my confidence so that is just one of the many reasons why I want to be slimmer xx

That's absolutely disgraceful Stefanie! How dare he say that to you!
I mean personally I think if they want to think it let them think it, we can't control that, but its totally out of order to turn round and say that!
I guess some people are more comfortable with themselves and laugh about it but they wouldnt know about others feelings :(
I had a similar experience when I was younger with a caving thing and I was absolutely terrified inside it (it was a man made tunnelling type thing) and wanted to get out, but the instructor was going to have to lift me out basically or give me a boost to get out and I couldn't bare even the thought of them trying in front of everyone so I just carried on through. I was so grateful when I got out, but since then I get claustraphobic VERY easily.

when i am slimmer i want to:

pick my perfect wedding dress
have babies
live a longer, energetic life
wear black trousers, because i choose to - not because i have to!

xxxx

That's absolutely disgraceful Stefanie! How dare he say that to you!
I mean personally I think if they want to think it let them think it, we can't control that, but its totally out of order to turn round and say that!
I guess some people are more comfortable with themselves and laugh about it but they wouldnt know about others feelings :(
I had a similar experience when I was younger with a caving thing and I was absolutely terrified inside it (it was a man made tunnelling type thing) and wanted to get out, but the instructor was going to have to lift me out basically or give me a boost to get out and I couldn't bare even the thought of them trying in front of everyone so I just carried on through. I was so grateful when I got out, but since then I get claustraphobic VERY easily.

Yeah it was horrible!! I think because it was in front of everyone I just felt so exposed and like everyone was looking at me analysing me lol. But deep down I think he was bigger and probably wanted someone to sit it out with him as he didn't want to be left out.....although that is probably me being too nice about him :) I think we have both been put off any tunnels or caves now in the future! :)

Back