when is AAM week?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Im seeing CDC tomorrow, swiching straight from LT, but was wondering how soon ill be able to do AAM. I started VLCD on 1st Sept....Give me some hope:eek:

AAM as such no longer exists.

This has been replaced with SS+ which can be started whenever you want. You could SS+ for 12 weeks if you wanted then by BMI25 or after the 12 weeks you must to 810 for one week then if not at desired goal, again providing this is above BMI 25 you can continue SS+.

Your CDC will advise you.

hiya!

from what i gather, aam week is now a week on a step above 800kcal e.g. 810.

i think the maximum you can go on SS without going on 810 for a week is 12 weeks.

hope this helps! and good luck on CD xxx

oh gosh that sounds confusing what if im not happy with weight once below bmi25? my old average bmi was 22 and id like it to be that again to fit my wedding dress!!

i'm hanging on for week 13 for 810. half way there now!!!

my cdc hasn't really told me much about it, i was just assuming she was either waiting for me to ask, or waiting to see if i could make it to week 13. either way, i made it clear to her that i want to SS as long as possible. i'm looking forward to my week 13 protein meals though :D

i'm hanging on for week 13 for 810. half way there now!!!

my cdc hasn't really told me much about it, i was just assuming she was either waiting for me to ask, or waiting to see if i could make it to week 13. either way, i made it clear to her that i want to SS as long as possible. i'm looking forward to my week 13 protein meals though :D

Its best to do SS+ on week 12 just to ease you into 810 otherwise its a fair jump.

Funnily enough the weightloss on SS, SS+ and 810 is very similar.

oh gosh that sounds confusing what if im not happy with weight once below bmi25? my old average bmi was 22 and id like it to be that again to fit my wedding dress!!

I have probably made it sound confusing:rolleyes:

No one is allowed to do less than 810 cals if there BMI is 25 or less.

Up until that time you can so SS or SS+.

Your CDC will take you through this and you should be supplied with two booklets the Sole Source one and the Weight Care with Cambridge one.

thanks Linda, that seems like sound advice actually. so i get two weeks of yummy chicken instead of one! i like the sound of that! after the 810 week, is it best to SS+ the week after then go back to SS? x

Its best to do SS+ on week 12 just to ease you into 810 otherwise its a fair jump.

Funnily enough the weightloss on SS, SS+ and 810 is very similar.

thanks Linda, that seems like sound advice actually. so i get two weeks of yummy chicken instead of one! i like the sound of that! after the 810 week, is it best to SS+ the week after then go back to SS? x

See how you feel at that stage some clients do SS+ then back to SS some stay with SS+.

Thing to remember and I know its the C word.

Christmas is coming, we and by me I mean Amy and I, try and plan for our clients so that they are on the 1200 plan for the Christmas period. This allows them to still lose weight and be able to join in with the celebrations.

Thing also to remember is the dreaded alcohol problem. You must never drink alcohol in ketosis so Christmas you need to plan a few weeks in advance with the help of your CDC so you do not make yourself unwell.

Of course those who wish to continue through on SS no problem.

ohhh thats okay then, as long as I keep losing while I step up I dont mind :) x Thanks for the advice x

ohh christmas may be a problem for me....i should be close to goal but not close enough, i suppose i can only wait and see what the next few weeks bring... :)

i've already decided to stay on SS all through christmas. i'm happy to sacrifice my christmas dinner this year in order to enjoy it next year without feeling like a blimp! x

Back