When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year...

Cerulean

Silver Member
Hiyall...

I just wanted to say, that if you're finding it tough going...if the not eating thing is driving you up the wall - if other people are wafting temptation your way and your breath smells and you only lost a 1lb this week...well - this is my 2nd long term attempt at a VLCD (with two short lived attempts in between) I whinged, I moaned, I went out for dinner, I made up excuses...I had a hard time too. I got fed up of everyone saying that I'd put it all back on and they'd told me so and then I thought...'You know what? I did it before. I can do this again. Do I want this enough to put myself throough all that again?' My mum saw me the day before I started and she said 'How long before you come off it this time?' And I said '5 months' back then I wasn;t sure...didn't even know if I could get through the first two weeks. Oh boy I fought and had to trick myself into it.

But here I am at Day 115...I'm not too proud to say that I screwed up the first time. But that's never the be all and end all - you can keep doing this till you get it right.

IMG_0926.JPG

This is how happy I am today. It was taken at about 6.30pm - all I had had to eat all day was a peanut crunch and a billion cups of Earl Grey. Do I look unhealthy? Tired? Washed out? Wasted? Hungry?

No...I look like ME!

Keep going and whatever you do - be you.

S
x

i'll be there for youuuuuu (just had to i love friends)

well done hun you look fab and always have such wise words to say.

You're really pretty! And glowing! And yep, very wise words...
Sauce xx

Cheers Sauce! My cheekbones came back!

Michelle...I looooove Friends. I wish it had gone on forever. I really miss it...

You look fantastic and look forward to reading your blog later when I get home from work!
Well done!x

Cerulean, you're amazing. I always look out for your posts (STALKER!!!) You talk sense - I like that !!

I love hearing your posts and seeing your smiling face Sarah, I love the positivity you bring here, your like a motivational speaker :D

Well done hun,you look great and i too love your posts :)

Thanks Carla...I think I'm a bit of a Sergeant Major 'Shut up and get on with it YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ONLY LOST 1LB!' - but hey - that works for some people ;) There are plenty of lovely gentle people around for that kind of support!! - Gawd you're so skinny nowwwww...It's nice to have you there that couple of months ahead of me to give me something to aim for...

Timsmom - I love your avatar - as a child my mum would buy me Mr Men books instead of sweets. Problem is now I have my own money I buy books as well as sweets ;) - stalk away all you like - I'm a performer, I love having an audience :)

Elaine - that's lovely of you to say...thank you.

Lil legs - darn right lady we can all do this! - if I can fall off the wagon 3 times and get right back on it, so can anyone. I'm a proud proud stubborn old cow and it took me ages to admit to Minimins I'd screwed right up - but hey - look at me know!

Back