When shall I expect my losses to slow down..

wnt2byummymummy1

I have lost 37lbs so far, I started at 15st 7lbs and have done this in 13 weeks.. I am losing on average 2.9lbs a week.

I have always lost every week never gained or sts, even on weeks when I had been 'naughty' so Im confused about how its happening? Ive read it can get harder or you can plateau.. when does this usually happen?

Thank you.. its just so I can prepare myself for it !

Wow your weight loss is fantastic! Well done! I am starting out at the same weight you did having not long since had my second baby. I can't answer your question but was wondering if you have posted any food diaries to give me an idea of the types of things to be eating for such great weight loss? If not can you give some handy tips? X

Yes im dying to know what you're eating too cos i started last weds at almost the same weight. are you exercising much?

Well done on a fab journey so far!

There is no answer to this question. Everyone is different. You might experience a slow-down, you might not - no-one else's experience will be the same as yours.

Typical day is:

B: Muller yoghurt with banana, litre of water
L: Ham salad sandwich (2 syns for mayo) on wholewheat bread, apple, two plums
Pack of Quavers (4.5 syns) litre of water
D: spag bol made with onions, chopped toms, passata, garlic, herbs, mushrooms, tomato puree and x lean steak mince with cheese on top (hea)

Another litre of water, coffee, a green tea, a couple of biscuits (2 syns)

I usually go for a walk or do some jobs with the pram, I sold my car so Im forced to walk everywhere! Dont really do any 'proper' excercise x hope this helps

Back