When Should I Move up to 810?

bmthsue

I have another 20lbs to go before I reach my goal. I had intended to stay on SS+ until I was down to my last stone to lose, but I'm starting to wonder whether I should start it a bit sooner. What do you think?

It's really up to you :) You do have to go onto 810 or above at BMI 25, but if your goal is BMI26 (your ticker), then you can stay on SS+ until then.

Of course, this means that you may lose some going up the plans, but the plans can be a little 'iffy'. Not so much with losing weight, but more with staying committed to them

I would SS+ to about 7lbs from goal, then 810 for a couple of weeks, then start moving up. It's easier to gain than lose ;)

Of course, if you are terrified of losing too much, move onto 810 and upwards a little sooner :)

Well I got to BMI 25 using SS and now I intend to lose the remaining 8lb on 810 before I start going any further up the plans. I do lose pretty slowly though, so the lower the plan it helps.:)

I'd stay on SS until you are approx half a stone form goal - once you get that taset of food it's very easy to start picking

Back