When Should I Move up to 810?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bmthsue, 13 October 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have another 20lbs to go before I reach my goal. I had intended to stay on SS+ until I was down to my last stone to lose, but I'm starting to wonder whether I should start it a bit sooner. What do you think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    i will go as low as i can at low plans, but only you know what you should do :D xxx

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It's really up to you :) You do have to go onto 810 or above at BMI 25, but if your goal is BMI26 (your ticker), then you can stay on SS+ until then.

Of course, this means that you may lose some going up the plans, but the plans can be a little 'iffy'. Not so much with losing weight, but more with staying committed to them

I would SS+ to about 7lbs from goal, then 810 for a couple of weeks, then start moving up. It's easier to gain than lose ;)

Of course, if you are terrified of losing too much, move onto 810 and upwards a little sooner :)

5. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I got to BMI 25 using SS and now I intend to lose the remaining 8lb on 810 before I start going any further up the plans. I do lose pretty slowly though, so the lower the plan it helps.:)

6. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I'd stay on SS until you are approx half a stone form goal - once you get that taset of food it's very easy to start picking

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.