When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

After being up all night with a dodgy stomach and the shakes i'm feeling very tired and a bit drained :(

BUT I will not let this de rail me! In fact i'm even more determined as i'm sure the icky tum has to do with what i'm eating at the mo and i really don't wanna feel like that ever again.

Off to work in a bit for another fun filled day then cinema later and (eeeek!) chinese buffet for tea :0 But i've survived that situation the last time i went so why should today be any different :D

Well thats the most successful weekend on plan i've had in ages :D Not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips nor have i wanted it to, i've been under cal allowance everyday and i've avoided anything high in fat!!!! YAY!!! really hope this will help see an actual loss come wi because i don't think i can cope with the same numbers on my scale on fri morning.

went to my mums tonight for my brothers b'day and was presented with tickets to go to the Moulin Rouge while we are in Paris!!!!!!! Soooooooo excited! It's the night of our wedding anniversary and i knew we were going to Disneyland Paris but now my parents brother and nana's have paid for us to go to moulin rouge too!!!
Has really motivated me to shift this bulge xx

Well done on staying on track over the weekend - it's soo hard to! And lucky you getting tickets to Moulin Rouge!! I was in Paris this time last year and looked at getting tickets but it was just too expensive for me, I bet you will have an amazing time!

Another day, another calorie counted :D

Really good day yesterday, felt more in control of my eating than i have in ages and managed not to obssess too much ;) I'm sooooo determined to see a brand new weight on the scales on friday, my yo-yo days have got to be behind me now until i hit goal.

Day off today and got no binge worthy food in so can't see any obstacles as long as i keep myself busy xx

Am on to my fifth day of being 100% on track and it feels great!!! unfortunately this makes for a very boring diary...........who'd think i'd miss moaning :D

Do think i'm on the verge of a cold so gonna dose up on vitamins etc an try to fight it because a cold normally equals binge central fro me :( fingers crossed it's just hayfever.

Off to work this afternoon and then home to veg in front of tv. Bliss ;)

Oooh good luck for WI!! I was stuck at 12,1 to 12,4 for blooming weeks an it's really really annoying!! I'm sure you'll break that barrier!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well nearly a whole week on track done and i'm suddenly feeling really nervous bout weigh in tomorrow!!! If i haven't lost anything i'm gonna be cross because i've been completely honest with my trackin (a rarity ;)) have only been over twice- once by 3 and once by 60 cals which isn't the end of the world surely!!!! So if i STS again i don't know what i can do to get things moving :(

Work this evening so must try hard not to eat when i get in at 1130 it's always a challenge for me.

Lost a pound :D Didn't quite make it into next stone bracket but have FINALLY lost a whole stone!! It's only taken 8 months of faffing around too ;)

Really hope i can keep this up no until i get to goal hopefully in time for christmas

thanks squeezy am so happy and motivated :D
Here's to another great week ahead

Thanks legomom! And congrats on the no smoking! I've managed 19 days as of today tho it is my third time of giving up! Determined it's forever this time :D

Very nearly fell off the wagon tonight when OH offered to buy me a chinese to cheer me up. Been feeling very tense, stressy and anxious lately for no real reason and i obviously haven't been hiding it as well as i thought! However i ordered a chicken chow mein ate half, found i was full and donated it to hubby. he was very happy with that ( 6ft 1in pure muscle sports fanatic who can eat/drink whatever he likes.........dunno what i see in him ;)) and i am still full up now!

I'd even bought minstrels and doritos intending on having a wee treat to celebrate the loss but they are still in cupboard unopened and i logged everything and was 50ish cals under!!!!! dunno whats come over me! Just hope it lasts!

Still feeling a bit stressed because we go to Paris in 4 weeks and i'm worying bout silly things because i haven't organised it for once (contrl freak-me??) Plus i haven't saved a penny for spending money but as there are no b'days/nights out/major events coming up i should be able to get enough together by then! or i'll just win the lottery and have done with it ;)

wow that was a big rant obv was bottling a lot up xx

Ooh well done on the 19 days :) it's day 20 for me today lol. You've been better than me!!I spent days 1 thru 17 eating like a wee hoglet hahaha. Got it reigned in now tho. It's my first proper quit attempt but it's really not been too bad. I think I have it nailed. God bless those patches!!

Not sure how your staying away from those minstrels! Mmmmm minstrelly good!! lol

Ps DO NOT weigh tomorow as Chinese is the retention food of doooooom!! But its so delicious :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah tell me bout it! scales are put away over weekend for that very reason ;)

I think i've found quitting easier because i cut down gradually from every day to every other to just at weekend etc And i know you will want to throw sharp objects at me when i say this but i seem to lose weight easier when i'm not smoking!! can't figure it out but the two times i've lost 2 stone i haven't been smoking.......might be a coincidence or i'm just a freak ;) but it's working this time too so maybe it's a weird metabolism thing??

Had another good day calorie wise tho am getting a bit scared bout feeling this in control, it's just so unlike me and don't get me wrong, i love it but i don't want it to end! got to be more optimistic ;)

Did have a major headache and felt a bit sick today and was this close to having a minstrel binge but i weighed out 42g (211cal) EXACTLY ate them felt better and haven't been back for more!!!! i know i'm blowing my own trumpet ever so slightly but i can't explain how proud of myself i am. Even though i have lost weight before it's never been in such a healthy sustainable way. i normally deprive myself, skip meals, replace dinner with wine and generally make myself miserable. This time is forever i will start to think like a skinny bird! Now if only i could make myself enjoy excercise :(

So i went out yesterday afternoon, drank lager stayed out til midnight after my friend got punched in the face and have spent today eating continuously :( Feeling very ashamed and demotivated BUT i will get right back on it tomorrow!

Haven't weighed because i know a shed load of water weight has gone on and don't wanna depress myself further :p So tues,weds,thurs is gonna be 100% and fingers crossed for a good result fri! Got nothing planned between now and paris so have no excuse not get down to my first goal weight of 10st 10lbs xx

Back