When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

Haven't posted here all week because i didn't want to jinx myself by saying how well i was doing then falling off the wagon (again!!!) but i'm pleased to report that i've had a 100% week so far and only this evening to go!!!! Even if i do go over a little tonight i'm hoping for a decent loss in the morning :D it will be mostly water retention but it will motivate me for some 'real' losses in the coming weeks.

Hope i haven't spoken too soon xx

Well i lost 4.5lbs this week :) Am now back to where i was in february before it all went horribly wrong!!! Can't wait to keep on losing x

Wow, that's amazing! See what you can do when you commit. Well done hun, you really deserved a decent loss xxx

went out on sunday night drank wine and have only just got back in the saddle :(

So annoyed with myself but am now commited to a sustained period of weightloss!!! Have learnt that a few hours of drunkenness is just not worththe 2 days of junk afterwards that i can never resist! So alcohol free for the forseeable-it only flares up my IBS something chronic anyway.

100% effort for the rest of may- going away at the end of june and wanna be near to goal by then please ;) xxx

So.......it's been a while :) 8 months and an 8lb gain to be precise!!!!

Have decided to ressurect this diary and finally get to where i want to be weight wise. I'm turning 30 this April and really want to be in a better place by then, not just my size but my general heath and well-being :) My 30s are going to be awesome!!!!

Starting off with a couple of concerts ( Ronan Keating & X Factor ;)) my 30th, a week in Cyprus for a wedding, a weekend in London with the bestest, and a weekend in Plymouth for dads 50th :D Just want to feel comfortable and happy with myself so I can really enjoy the amazing things i'll be living. Starting off at 1600cals a day and see how i go. Will reduce as and when. I struggle to excercise as i have ongoing back problems but I am on my feet all day at work and walk everyday, it's the best I can manage. Also tackling my stupid habit of smoking when I'm out and drinking by cutting right down on my alcohol consumption as they go hand in hand. Getting too old for the 3 day hangover plus it makes me feel superdrained all the time :(

Anyway enough for now, looking forward to getting going.

First day back on plan properly and have had 1425 cals which i'm very happy with as haven't been hungry at all :) Also day 7 done with no alcohol or cigarettes!!!

weighing in on wednesday morning, really hoping for a 2lb loss. Fingers crossed !!

Back