When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

Didn't do as well as i hoped yesterday but not majorly damaging i hope!!!

Still don't feel as if i'm properly back to it yet though and have really eaten like pig today. Just been constantly hungry and eaten what i've felt like..........just t don't seem to have the drive behind me now i'm a healthy weight but i'm still not happy with the way i look :(

Went missing for 3 days again and managed to weigh in 3lb lighter this morning :D :D :D Just shows i can do it and it's all my own fault that the weight doesn't come off because i'm eating too much of the wrong stuff!!

So glad to be back in the game :)

after my 3lb at weigh in on fri i have eaten like a little piggy all weekend but it stops now...........!

I always do it when i get a good loss but this time it's not lasting the entire week until i've re gained it ;) I'm sure most of it is bloat from sodium but my tummy already feels bigger than it did 2 days ago! I'm so silly :D

I get a bit picky with food weigh in day lol. It's so silly!

The weight loss fairy was very kind to me and i lost another pound over the weekend so i officially met my january target which i do believe is a first for me!! Yay!

Best not push my luck in feb though i would imagine her patience is running out with me ;)

Woo! Well done!

Well done meeting your january target, you've done fantastically.

Thanks ladies!!!! Kind of feels like a fluke after being VERY naughty for the first 3 weeks of jan but i'm back to it now
good and proper :D

Good. My light bulb moment has just happened too. Anyway, we like to be different, everyone looses weight in January, it's SO last month!!! lol ;)

Haven't weighed in this week yet but did do my monthly inches this morning and i've lost 8inches since jan 1st!!!!! Obviously feeling very happy and positive now :D

1.5in from bust
1.5in from stomach
1in from hips
2in from waist :D
1in from each thigh a
1in from each upper arm

That is an amazing inch loss. You are doing SO well hun, keep it up and you will be slinky for Vegas!!! :)

yay!!! vegas!!!

(sorry got a little over excited then ;))

That's AMAZING! Especially as you're fairly small anyway. Well done!

thank you! and an extra thanks for the fairly small :D logically i know its true but don't feel it somethimes xx

just popped in to say i've lost another pound!!! officially the lightest ive been in 4 years :D Hope i can keep this up and be under 10stone by my birthday xx

You're doing great, you'll be there for your birthday, no doubt about it.

Well done! How good does that feel eh?????
You will nail it for your birthday hun, no doubt in my mind! :)

OOOh Monday again!!! Such fun!!! ;)

been a bit naughty over the weekend again but still logged so getting there! to be fair if you add up my calories on a weekly basis i'm still under allowance so i guess i must be learning something good. Mon-fri i'm averaging 1200 the fri,sat,sun bout 1650 which evens out at 1300ish perday which is bang on! oooh i love it when a plan comes together :D I'm still getting to eat treats/takeaways etc but just have to wait til the weekend which is when i'd generally eat them anyway. ands it makes the 1200 days easier to cope with when i know i've got something to look forward to. Just musr remember not to weigh on a monday ;)

Been really down lately with my boring job (same old same old) but must remind myself of all the pennies i need for my holiday..........and some new clothes for my slinky new bod cos all mine are getting baggy again :D Bye bye size 14's you've been a joy........

Back