When the scales say Err!

How are you doing today Dusty?
I totally agree with HockeyNut,great attitude xxxx

hi Twinkle, it's the support of posters like you that helps me stay positive.

Thanks for all the encouragement and reading my diary. Makes me feel supported and valued. Ta xx

Hey chick, I`m taking a bit of that attitude with me today if thats ok Dusty? I think your gonna beat this and totally blast the weight NO problemoooo...:D Well done!! Food addiction is THE hardest to battle.. cos we need food to fuel our bodies... unlike ciggies or alcohol which we our bodies dont need to survive..... So I admire your resolve hun... keep it up :D Love to you L xxxx

Hi Lou,

Thanks for the support. This forum is great in keeping you going when things are hard. Really keeping fingers crossed that you have easy time getting back 100%.

Dusty

Hey dusty as long as you make changes overall to the things you eat and your lifestyle I.e the exercise you will be able to have those things again just not all the time .... You just have to balance out the good and bad xx

Thanks peach pip! Light at the end of the tunnel and all that :eek:

Off I go for weigh in! Not too confident this week. Trying to remember a loss is a loss is a loss!

Post results later!

:D:D:D:D fab result you totally deserve it well done

Huge well done Dusty,been wondering how you got on today xxx

Super hun so happy for you!! Of my god my the end of the month you could be 2 whole stones lighter!! Eek!

Dusty67 said:
Thanks Peach Pip. I'm trying to emulate you :p

Aww Hun bless ya... I think you will find you are doing better than I was by week two :) youre doing so well Hun! Keep going its so worth it xx

you better believe we are lassie we are in it for the long haul and WE are going to do it ;)

Fantastic work Dusty - big well done. It's a funny diet - the weight loss seems to apear when you least expect it. Keep up the great work.

Fantastic! :D You are killing it! Go girl! :D:party0049::woohoo:

xx

DOING THIS FOR MY LOVELY DAD

If you've read my diary from the beginning, you'll see that my lovley dad passed away just over two years ago now.
What I didn't post in my diary is that when I told my mum I was doing LT she said "The one thing your dad always wanted you to do was lose weight". This made me really sad. I know my dad was proud of me for so many reasons; I've done in well in education, employment, gave him two fanttsic grandsons and am happy in my marriage. We were really close and told one another we loved each other all the time. But, I suppose deep in my heart I always knew he wanted me to lose weight.

I'm sad today because I wish I'd done it while he was alive.

The picture below is me, my dad, my mum and my children on holiday. I'm about a stone lighter there than I am today

Attachments

• MONCARA 0281.jpg
    MONCARA 0281.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 61
Ah Hun .. That's a lovely pic ... As you said he was so proud of you .. I'd imagine he only wanted you to lose weigh so you could be as happy as possible and be around for your kids!

It's a lovely thing to dedicate your journey to him .. And i believe he can 100% see what you are achieving! It's nice to think even when he is not here anymore he can still spur you on! X

Back