When the scales say Err!

Thanks Lou

I'm doing fine.

I'll be going of forum for a few days now but not off LT. Had the ofsetd phonecall this morning at 9:30; we're getting insepcted on Wednesday/Thursday this week. So, that's me busy till 4:30 on Thursday.

We've been waiting for this since September, but in December the changed the focus of new insepctions, so we're a little bit of a guinea pig. Staff are nervous, so I'm trying to calm them all donw because they are brilliant!

Best of it is that usualy when i'm under pressure I head stright for food; at lunchtime today someone was trying to get me to have a cake that had been bought in. But this time, although I've thought about it, I know I wont. How bad would I feel if come Thursday I was off the plan? I feel strangly empowed by the fact I'm staying in control.

If things go as wellas we are hoping, I might indulged in a glass of the fizzy stuff on Thursday, but I'll see if I think it's worth it or not on Thursday; not today whne my stress levels are so high!

Take care everyone. I'll post my weighin results tomorrow evening, but apart from that..... See you Friday!

Good luck for Thursday you are a woman on a mission and you will be fine if you can deny cake you can do anything your staff are lucky they have you to keep them calm I think once Thursday is out way have a large glass of the fizzy stuff you deserve it. Will look out for your weigh in,
wont be same on here till ur back
keep clam stay strong and kick butt :vibes::whoopass:(<whoop ass)

Hope all goes well inspection day ;) I remember them well myself lol xx

hi dusty.....
good luck for wednesday and wow lady...2 stones in a month....way to go girl...
xx

Hi Dusty :)

Good luck for weigh in today :) Good luck for your inspection also :) Please don't go off plan with even a teeny cheat of the fizzy stuff. Reward your fab efforts both at work and on the diet with a nice non food/drink treat. I don't want to deny you, but know from bitter past experience that one innocent little 'treat' can be the start of the slippery slope. Don't want that to happen for you after you've done so very well ;)

xx

Good evening!

5lb off this week. So thats 34lb in 5 weeks.

Think I might go off plan tomorrw because of my breath. I've had loads of one-one meetings today and noticed some obviuos recoiling.
Don't want this happening tomorrow with Inspectors. I'll see how bad it is tomorrow!

Wish me luck. See you Friday!

Dusty theres no need to go off plan... didnt your chemist tell you about the breath strips? XX

Good luck with the inspection! And I ditto the breath strips! xx

well done Jane your such a good loser :D hope everything is still going well for you at work even if your turning stomachs with your dodgy breath ;)

dusty theres no need to go off plan... Didnt your chemist tell you about the breath strips? Xx

thanks for the advice but its 8pm now and im still at work. Keeping school open for all staff who are running round panicking. So i can see me here till 10 so no chance to get to chemist. Im going to try listerine in my desk drawer and see how i get on ;)

well done Jane your such a good loser :D hope everything is still going well for you at work even if your turning stomachs with your dodgy breath ;)

Thanks, but I still can'r believe your ahead of me on % :p I'll catch you up one of these days, weeks, months etc!!;)

Good evening!

Think I might go off plan tomorrw because of my breath. I've had loads of one-one meetings today and noticed some obviuos recoiling.

Ooh I don't know it might get rid of them a bit more quickly. Best of luck with the inspection - I know how stressful it all is. Fingers crossed for you all and good luck and well done for avoiding the cake and sticking to the diet. x

Thanks, but I still can'r believe your ahead of me on % :p I'll catch you up one of these days, weeks, months etc!!;)
oooo Jane I like the thought of a competion good motivation for us and dont worry my friend I cant see a loss this week :D give you a chance to catch up :p;)

Dusty67 said:
Good evening!

Don't want this happening tomorrow with Inspectors. I'll see how bad it is tomorrow!

Wish me luck. See you Friday!

Well done hunny,you've done fantastic :) xxx

Hope the inspection goes well today :) Huge well done on your 5lb off this week. Brilliant! :D xx

Inspection over and I'm off to bed. Don't think I've ever been under so much stress in all my life.

To all you teachers in England out there; this new framework is HARD. I can't tell you how hard it is to get outstanding, we had 11 out of 13 groups making progress above what is significantly expected and we still didn't get it!! But the report will start with the words..."This is a school in which children thrive" so I'm happy with that.

So you know how stressful it's been, almost every one of my staff has been to me at some time today, hugged me and said "You couldn't have done anymore, and just think where we'd be without you!" Thats worth more than any outstanding to me!
Mind you at lunchtime today they were that worried about me and the way I was looking, they forced me into the staff room and stood over me till I ate a tuna sandwich. Bless them, they were trying to look after me.

Any way, its was a school dinner, so child sized portions and hopefully wont have done too much damage. Apart from that I've stayed 100% and i'm really proud of myself for that. I actually felt quite empowered!

Off to bed now (I've not had more than four hours a night since getting the call on Monday morning). Tomorrows another day on my succesful journey to overcoming food's control of me;)

Back