When the scales say Err!

Fantastic work Dusty - really pleased for you.

Thanks HN! You're loking pretty good in your new photo! Such an inspiration.
How long till your holiday now?

duuuuuuuuusty you big loser you :D how have you been today you still loving the shakes Im still shaking the shakes and in pain from that bloody root canal but the good thing that came out of it was me asking if i could do a workplace for my work experience and they said yes :D she can sort my mouth out as well the butcher :p

shame you didnt stay near me I would have asked you I would be a great assistant making up the shakes and watching you exercise (im still not doing anything) but did think about walking to college but thought .................. NO heh

You do make me smile!!!;)

I'm still shaking away :banana dancer: but I'm more of a secret blender than a shaker!!!
I keep my smoothy blender in a desk drawer and get it out when I know I'm not going to be disturbed!!

Mind you, today i had a peanut flapjack and .....drum role....found it not too bad. Last one I had I thought it was awful, smelt like oxo. But I read somewhere on another page that they were more palatable if taken out the packet for 10 mins before eating. So I tried it today, and with a cup of tea to drown the taste, found it ok!!

Off to cook tea for hubby and eldest now. No doubt I'll be back on in na hour whilst they are eating!!Then its off to date night and another excitng glass of...............sparkling water. Yeah

I have not tried the flapjacks as I dont like nuts:p and have heard such horror stories about them not been brave enough to try but the thought of chewing something is tempting oh the innuendos are flying tonight :D might have had one ibroprofen too many :crazy:

awww lovie anything I can help with I have lots of innuendos if you like :p or a very cushiony shoulder (not as cushiony but still there if you need a chat x

I dare you to really push the boat out and add ICE CUBES :eek: your braver than me I could not sit in the pub without a wee dram thats why im a hermit just now or i would drink my weight loss in drink and then eat my weight loss in food and then cry like a baby the next day :cry:

Thanks HN! You're loking pretty good in your new photo! Such an inspiration.
How long till your holiday now?
Thanks so much Dusty. Go on hols a week on Saturday. Soooo excited !!!!

You're doing brilliantly - enjoy the water. How much pleasure do we get when it is sparkling? You can always imagine it is a glass of champers!:party0016:

Fab weight loss :D Well done! :)

I like the peanut flapjacks :)

xx

ooh you can count me in the weirdo club. I liked them as well!

you know lipotrim is working when carpetjacks taste yummy:D

I think that deep down there must be something seriously wrong with me! After all why else would I almost enjoy eating something that has been likened by other posters to horse poo?

Went AWOL last night :( Had a meal out with my governing body to celebrate the success of the past year. Been planned since November. I did think about going and not eating, but I have some proper stroppy/mouthy Governors. This would have emant the focus of the evening would have been on me not eating and not the reason we were out. So, in the end got the menu in advance, choose all the low carb stuff and just picked.

Was pleased wiht how i managed it. In the past, even though I would have gone intending to be good, at the point of the food being on my plate I would have thought "oh stuff it", espcecially when the desert menu came round. But I ate exactly what I'd planned ot eat and no more. So in a way I feel even stronger today.

I don't think I'm out of ketosis; I don't do the sticks but my mouth tastes like rubbish and I don't feel hungry. On my scales at home I'm lighter than weigh in day. So hopefully I've not done any long term damage. But if I have, i'll just have to suck it up and not let it throw me off track like it would have done in the past!

Keeping swimming!
Dusty x

get shot of that sad face dusty you have been 100% since you started and instead of going hell for leather eating everything off the menu you took the time to choose sensible choices and you were mindful of the fact you choose the best things off the menu that is amzing considering your old mind set it just proves your a changed eater and so what if you sts or dont lose this week ( which is doubtful) you still have not lost sight of why you are on this plan
SO BLOODY WELL DONE SISTER XXXX

get shot of that sad face dusty you have been 100% since you started and instead of going hell for leather eating everything off the menu you took the time to choose sensible choices and you were mindful of the fact you choose the best things off the menu that is amzing considering your old mind set it just proves your a changed eater and so what if you sts or dont lose this week ( which is doubtful) you still have not lost sight of why you are on this plan
SO BLOODY WELL DONE SISTER XXXX

Thanks honey!

I'm back 100% today and feeling even more positive because I know I can sit in a situation like that and be controlled!

Been sad week this week. One of my younger staff came to see me Friday last week thrilled because she was pregnant (first baby). But this week she's had an ectopic pregnancy and is obviously devastated. Poor love. At first she didn't want any one else to know. But now she's realised that she's going to be off for next two weeks and people will start to ask questions, she asked me to tell every one quietly and ask them to respect her privacy. So I've had to tell the same bad news over and over today. I was welling up every time I told someone, and most of staff were welling up too! (They are a fantastic bunch).

Even worse, she's apologising to me for being off so long. So obviously I'm telling her that nothing is more important than her own health and not to be silly.

Thing is she has one of the top classes, who will be sitting their tests in 3 months and we were already worried about them. So, now I've got to sort that out without adding to the pressure/sadness that staff are already feeling. So plenty of pushing information round on pieces of paper for me this weekend to come up with a good solution.

Perhaps its a good job we're forecast to be snowed in tomorrow!!

Dusty

that poor woman I know the pain of losing a child my heart goes out to her, and what a good boss you are to support her like that as many would not give the right support im sure you will sort something out you know what your doing lovie just a lot of pressure on your shoulders lovie
stay strong xxxxxxxx

Oh bless Dusty - how sad and how hard for you. Well done for staying so strong (both for your staff and with the diet).

Back