When to exercise?

mel112

Hi guys I have been doing ww for two weeks now I lost 2lb in my first weigh in(weiging myself at home) and my second weigh in is tomorrow. I am not being good at all at the weekends:( must try harder!! Sorry I'm going off my original question - When should I start exercising? I am extremely unfit so it would be little steps but last time I did ww I never exercised until I lost the first stone as I needed to see the scales coming down for inspiration rather than my weight loss lessening due to exercise turning flab to muscle:eek: My apologises if this is a bit of googly gook I'm just trying to say everything quickly so as not to bore:confused: any advice would be fab! thanks in advance xDone! Your Ticker:

Last edited:
start now, but start gently.Walk abit further each day, use a pedometer to help and you will hopefully rise to the challenge. I have now lost 2.5 stone and as a reward purchased a cross trainer, jumped on it first time this morning and felt really good about myself all morning at work. Exercise helps with weightloss and yes you will turn fat to muscle but this is just toning and all goes towards looking and feeling healthier - good luck on your journey :D

I agree start straight away, exercise helps in lots of different ways - it will also boost your self esteem

Start today, even if it's a short walk somewhere it will help. Just try doing something. I spend 8 minutes 3 times a week on tummy exercises and try and do 30 minutes exercise the other days. I try and have a walk or go on wii fit it seems to be working. good luck

thanks everyone for your advice everyone is doing so well well done!! well . . I went to the gym which I have had a membership for nearly a year and been less than a dozen times!:sigh: I did 20 minutes on the running machine 2 mins walking 2 mins running and so on for the 20 mins and by god it nearly killed me!! I then did 20 sit ups using the ball thingy and 20 repetitions of arm exercise and I have to admit I was quite delighted with myself sitting in the sauna after:p My daughter plays football and knows a bit too much for my liking of how long and what type of exercise and how if I'm doing less than a certain amount I'm wasting my time!:cry:but anyway thats me done and as I said feeling quite chuffed I've even put my sports bra straight in the washing machine for a session tomorrow before my nightshift thats my plan anyway!:p x

Back