• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution when to go ws??

i know im a wee bit early thinking of this but on the website it says to go on ws when your bmi hits 25. when i done lighterlife ( i know ll is supervised by a doctor ) i was allowed to go to a bmi of 22.5 before going on to route to management. i was wondering if anyone has got lower than 25 before doing ws as id like to go on ws at a bmi of 24 so im not just on the cusp of normal/overweight and then get to goal with ws. any feedback and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bobbi

Silver Member
I would go ahead and do the ws at 24 if that's what you are more comfortable with. Don't forget bmi isn't an exact figure as everyone has different bodies. I would guess that 25 is just a guideline and a point either way won't change much.

kelly.

i will get to my GOAL !!
i dont know carrie you normaly keep me right on what to do or id be lost hehe... xx thanks hunni its great you are keeping me going mwah!!

Your just as good at keeping me on the straight n narrow, mwah right back at you skinny!!! Xx

I think you'll be alright on TS down to 22.5 if that's what you did before when you had a doctor's supervision and your health hasn't changed significantly. Alternatively you could do a mix of TS/WS days rather than all TS? I think you just need to do what's best for you - you know your body and as long you're staying healthy and not going too far with it you'll be grand :)

p.s. congrats on the losses so far x

SammyE

Silver Member
My original goal weight is 10stone, which will give me a bmi of 24 but to be honest, I think I will carry on until I get to the 9's as Im only 20lbs away from 10 stone and I dont think another 20lbs will get me to where I want to be (a size 10) so once I get to 10 stone I am going to go into WS for 4 weeks and then go onto Simple solutions until I get into my size 10's

thanks guys, think ill wait till bmi 24 then do alternate ws/ts days. sounds like a plan, batman!! xx