When To Stop Drinking Water

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Maka, 19 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Maka

Maka A New Woman

Start Weight:
    173lb
    Current Weight:
    157lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    16lb(9.25%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Much to my disappointment, my pharmacist can't see me until 8pm tomorrow night! Somebody please tell me: at what time during the day should I stop drinking water.? I don't want another disappointing result on the scales this week just because I've got a tankful of water in me

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Oh i havent got a clue how long it takes pee to go from one end to the other! I reckon drink LOADS all day.... then about an 1.5 hours before u go just sip.... im sure u will pee out all the water before u go?

LOL PS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SCIENTIFIC REASONING BEHIND THIS.

4. Maka

Maka A New Woman

Start Weight:
    173lb
    Current Weight:
    157lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    16lb(9.25%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I like that!: "one end to another"! LOL!

5. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Keep drinking the water. The long term gain outweighs the weekly weigh in results.

Having said that I'm weighing in tomorrow evening as well and I really hope I can have a nice tom tit before weighing in. I guess it's the psychological factors associated with a good WI that keeps us going!

6. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I get weighed in the evening too and usually stop about 2 hours before hand. Best of luck with urs

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

2hrs here aswell

8. Maka

Maka A New Woman

Start Weight:
    173lb
    Current Weight:
    157lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    16lb(9.25%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I REALLY need the psychological lift of a good WI this week especially as I have one more week on TFR before taking a break and refeeding through July/Aug.
    I usually get 4litres in by 3.30pm(end of a teaching day) and then another 2litres by 9pm. So perhaps stick with my usual 4l and then have the 2l from 8pm till late. Am up till the we hours on a Friday night anyway, so I can handle the trips to the loo till dawn

9. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Do you also have to go for a pee between every lesson? I've never had so much exercise since I've been on LT. I'm constantly sipping water and legging to the bog!!!

10. Maka

Maka A New Woman

Start Weight:
    173lb
    Current Weight:
    157lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    16lb(9.25%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I've had to sit several times rocking back and forth on my chair, my temperature rising with desperation while the merciless clock CRAWLS to lesson change-over when I can dash for a pee. Can't leave the kids alone, can we, even with a TA

11. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    oooo tricky one ...but everyone kinda agrees so i would go with that xx Good luck hun...although i am sure you will not need it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.