When To Stop Drinking Water

Maka

A New Woman
Much to my disappointment, my pharmacist can't see me until 8pm tomorrow night! Somebody please tell me: at what time during the day should I stop drinking water.? I don't want another disappointing result on the scales this week just because I've got a tankful of water in me

Oh i havent got a clue how long it takes pee to go from one end to the other! I reckon drink LOADS all day.... then about an 1.5 hours before u go just sip.... im sure u will pee out all the water before u go?

LOL PS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SCIENTIFIC REASONING BEHIND THIS.

Keep drinking the water. The long term gain outweighs the weekly weigh in results.

Having said that I'm weighing in tomorrow evening as well and I really hope I can have a nice tom tit before weighing in. I guess it's the psychological factors associated with a good WI that keeps us going!

I get weighed in the evening too and usually stop about 2 hours before hand. Best of luck with urs

I REALLY need the psychological lift of a good WI this week especially as I have one more week on TFR before taking a break and refeeding through July/Aug.
I usually get 4litres in by 3.30pm(end of a teaching day) and then another 2litres by 9pm. So perhaps stick with my usual 4l and then have the 2l from 8pm till late. Am up till the we hours on a Friday night anyway, so I can handle the trips to the loo till dawn

I've had to sit several times rocking back and forth on my chair, my temperature rising with desperation while the merciless clock CRAWLS to lesson change-over when I can dash for a pee. Can't leave the kids alone, can we, even with a TA

oooo tricky one ...but everyone kinda agrees so i would go with that xx Good luck hun...although i am sure you will not need it xx

Back