when to weigh in?

Helcatt

Just wondering what you ask think.

I used to always weigh in on a Monday morning (and a few times through the week) and use that as my figure.

My diet chef box arrived on Tuesday afternoon, so I started it that evening, so Wednesday would be a full week on the new regime.

Would you be tempted to change weigh in so that'd you see the full Weeks results?

Yesterday went really well. We were out for the day at the british museum, I chose a low Cal lunch from Tesco, and went sensed with fruit and dc snacks and I was not starving hungry by mid afternoon. Even after dinner, was ok until about 10 but I had an apple instead of loads of nuts.

3 lbs of since weds

Hx

Yay sounds like your doing really well I can't wait to start now tomorrow is the day :)

Hi Helcat - sounds like your settling into the plan.

I think it's fine to change the weigh in day - after all it's your diet and if it gives you a boost to see a drop then why not?

I am trying to wean myself off weighing every morning - it's an addiction!

i82

I'm going to leave it until next week to weigh as coming off a vlcd will mean a gain for me anyway and I'm an obsessive daily weigher lol

Lotstoloose, does sound like the sensible way, are you likely to plateau? I guess your body will react to the increase in calories, but that is so fab that you are at that stage!

Think I will leave it til weds as that makes a full week on the plan and see how I have managed. Again, looking good this morning, must try to stop it though. I got really down yesterday as there was an increase, but that's the downside of daily weigh ins

Helcatt said:
Lotstoloose, does sound like the sensible way, are you likely to plateau? I guess your body will react to the increase in calories, but that is so fab that you are at that stage!

Think I will leave it til weds as that makes a full week on the plan and see how I have managed. Again, looking good this morning, must try to stop it though. I got really down yesterday as there was an increase, but that's the downside of daily weigh ins

Ive had a 3lb gain before I started its usual for a 7lb gain after vlcd. So a stay the same or loss would be amazing. I get down if I gain too So weekly it is

Back