When will I see weight loss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ellanvannin, 3 February 2009 Social URL.

1. ellanvannin

ellanvannin Member

Hey ladies just a quick question..I am on day three of 100% SS and decided to weigh myself this morning when I got up and was surprised to have had no weight loss! i did get my period on day 1 and will still have it until day 5 I would expect, do you think this could account for having no weight loss at all or should it take this long anyway??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CardiffGirl

CardiffGirl Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am in exactly the same boat as you! Its really frustrating
    Good Luck

4. bingbong

bingbong Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm the opposite, I lost 4lb in 3 days in week 1 and now in day 4 of week two I have lost nothing more than I did in week 1!!! It is so disheartening, I am going to try and stay away from the scales.
    Make sure that you drink heaps, that helps.
    Bingbong x

5. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stay strong and have faith! :) honestly, every scales is different and if you stick to the plan 100% drinking all your water you will lose.. just believe!

6. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    You will lose weight by the end of the week. I always find that I lose at the end of the week rather than the start.. no idea why but it will happen for you :)

7. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm on day 3 after a naughty weekend :eek: I'm still not in Ketosis :mad: So I too am not feel too great! Think totm is due also so hoping this is a factor :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.