When will i ....

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
when will i, will i stop peeeeiiinnggg (in true bros style) thought someone said once you had been on lt for a few weeks you didn't need to carry a buckt round with you !!!!

its constant Im the same now as I was in the beginning forever and ever amen

nooooooooo... i cant go five mins away from a loo

you are at that age though pet, never mind x

lol i have had 2 kids....hey will....can you set me up with a catherter?

just wish it would come out the other way as often! x

Yes please Cee-Cee lol i daren't sneeze hahaha

Awh poor you, id hate to be still weeing like mad i still go a lot but nowhere near like i used to

Not sure if its because i NEVER drank water before ...just coffee, coffee, coffee! haha

LOL Nic...I posted the other day about my fear of sneezing......come on girl, do the pelvic floor exercises with me now....squeeze, squeeze, squeeze....you know you are doing it LOL.

LOL Nic...I posted the other day about my fear of sneezing......come on girl, do the pelvic floor exercises with me now....squeeze, squeeze, squeeze....you know you are doing it LOL.
LMAO....Maybe i should have done them after giving birth too oops I am SQEEEEEZZZIIINNNGGGG HAHAHA:D BUT, it just makes me want to wee more :sigh::D

Lol Nic i just sang that in true brossette style!! xx

Yeah very hot Nic! x

Yeah, i used to love Bros!!!!

Do you mean the one behind me lol Que garry!!!

The pic is a kinda cheat its from just before xmas...but i was nearly the same weight (bit heavier then) then as i am not i have lost nearly 1 stone!!!!

im saying nothing xlolx

Back