When will the next mag be out?

I got the new one yesterday :)

Got mine Monday

What?! I've been looking all this week?! Lame! Its not even like I live in the middle of nowhere!

Thanks guys!

Ah, it probably won't be out in the shops yet, we get it at group earlier.
Bet it will be out any time soon.

I got mine on Tuesday, and didn't actually find it nearly as good a read as usual. Wasn't impressed!

Somebody wearing purple. Or that's my mental image of it. But I'm really bad with noticing things like that, so I could be completely wrong!

i might have to buy in shop as c is away on holiday and wount be back for another 2 weeks grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and stand in aint bringing them as she says our c will have her own ones grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i want it now

i got mine, i actually think this ones far better than recent ones.. however it may just be that theres a girl i thier at 9st target weight, altho she had less to loose than me, its inspired me. x

they didnt have them at my meeting today i dot think i can wait till ext week :sigh:

just checked the publishing release date is the 21st october so wont be in the shops till then :sigh:

Got my on Tuesday too [mailed to Ireland] - lots and lots of fabulous recipes :D:D

do you get yours via subscription as im looking at unique website and they do 6 issues for £15 but i'm wondering if i order it now will i get octobers issue first

Yes, by subscription. The price you quoted WOW! - my subscription is €23.10 [EURO] for 1 year (7 issues)

Back