When you get to your goal....

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Whats the 1st item of clothing you want to buy when you get to your goal weight??? Mines a pair of jeans because whenever i went jeans shopping i always got depressed coz i couldn't get them past my thighs!!! Im going to walk straight into topshop and get the most expensive jeans i can find!!!

You cannot go wrong with a lovely fitted pair of jeans, second on my list. The first thing I want to buy is a really beautiful dress, I have started to look at all the clothes sites and in shop windows already.

I have a long way to go and the saddest bit is that I will probably reach my goal in the middle of winter. I will get one anyway and bugger it if I'm freezing, I will look gooooood lol.

Well a dress was at the top of my list but iv actually already brought one ;) so that doesn't count! Id love a lovely pair of fitted jeans, the problem i have at the moment is my bum!! its so big and sticks out by a mile so fitted jeans just slip off my bum :(

Hey dont knock a big bum, I can rest a tray of drinks on mine, j-lo eat ya heart out, as for slipping down just buy a really pretty thong lol.

Dont get me wrong id rather have some meat on my bum than no bum at all. When i get to my goal i want to be curvaious i hate the thought of being skinny. I dont think my hips will let me get skinny anyway!!

Hey am only joking, my bum has always been massive and it's weird I am losing some padding off it. I always wear what I call my power pants (suck you in knickers) but they are getting a little big and another thing is that I seem lower in my car as if the cushion has been removed lol. Good lord sounding soooo attractive right now.

My partner even asked what the heck I was doing the other day, because I was clentching and doing squats around the room to try and tone up. :giggle: I am not really bum obsessed just realised i'm a bit attached to my curves and they are shrinking faster than I thought possible. :psiholog: :giggle:

Iv always had a problem with my bum but i dont want to lose my womanly curves i just want to get to a point where i can actually look in a mirror (i currently run at the sight of one now) and be happy at what i see. Im so glad i found this diet because it actually seems possible to be happy now!

Absolutely, I am on LighterLife which is basically the same as lipotrim and weigh about the same as you do now. I too feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel and will actually do it this time. I have lost 3 stone with lighterlife and just over a stone on my own between christmas and starting it. Just wish I had found it sooner, but we are here now and by christmas we are gonna be so fantabulous (fabulous but even better) in those party dresses, I cannot wait.

Oh tell me about it im so excited about being a "normal" size!!!

You will be there before you know it, these diets are amazing. I went into a shop last week and wanted some trousers, after 40 pigging minutes and only fing 2 pairs in my size, I went into the changing room and they were too big. I made a funny weee whoop noise and went all red and was grinning so much when I came out the assistant asked if everything was all right. I just couldnt stop grinning and just kinda blurted out nope these are too BIG, she looked at me as if I was a crazy woman, he he. I then spent 5 minutes picking 8 pairs in the new smaller size and wiggled around in the changing room feeling so very pleased with myself. Still a big size but I felt about a size 12. You get loads of moments like this along the way, its so worth it.

Well im a size 24 and i popped into asda last night and tried some jeans on, they didn't have a size 22 so i got a size 20 and thought yeah right but i got the on and did them up!! yay! they were a little tight like newly washed jeans but i rekon they'll be fine by the end of the month, i was so chuffed!!

They will fit in a couple of weeks then you will need the next size down a couple of weeks after that. I am going through a cycle at the moment 1 month ish per size, first week too tight second and third week good then fourth week need a belt, just lucky had quite a lot of different sizes in my wardrobe would cost a fortune otherwise.

Well stupidly i threw away all my smaller cloyjes the other month because i wasn't losing and weight and i got fed up! wish i hadn't :( oh well ill just have to go shopping again

I brought some bits on e-bay as well, going to put some stuff back on there shortly so I can buy more. Just need to step away from the handbags lol

Ebay is a godsend when youre losing weight,I dont see the point of going out to spend a fortune mid LT because they are going to be too big in a short time,my OH wouldnt be pleased if I spent £40 on a pair of jeans for them to be too big in a couple of weeks.I am tempted though!
I am after a galaxy dress,I dont wear dresses and want to look great at Christmas but equally I want to look well in a great pair of jeans and a fitted tee x

OOh galaxy dresses are lovely they look so stylish

I have this vision of wearing one even though I dont wear dresses at all,not since I was a child.There are some gorgeous ones around,I would settle for a dress which fits and looks great!

Back