When you have to lose half of yourself...

Hi Bookworm. CS is a partial meal replacement but you have 2 shakes 3 approved snacks and a balanced meal. Obviously all very low portions and low carbs but it means you have something practically every 2 to 3 hours to keep your blood sugar stable apparently. I have lost a significant amount on it in these last few days to be honest it seems unreal to say it and am not going to until I get to Saturday. :)

6lb!!!! fantastic Book-worm, its working girl, its working :)

Aww 4 months of married bliss, how lovely. Hope you manage a trip back to crete, you should make that one of your goals, to return one day when you are looking and feeling fabulous :)

have a good day x

Corr 6 lbs Bookworm that is fantastic m'dear well done.

Thanks Keke. I had a 6lbs loss exactly 4 weeks ago. Maybe there is a pattern here? I'll see in 4 weeks :D

Hi Bookworm. CS is a partial meal replacement but you have 2 shakes 3 approved snacks and a balanced meal. Obviously all very low portions and low carbs but it means you have something practically every 2 to 3 hours to keep your blood sugar stable apparently. I have lost a significant amount on it in these last few days to be honest it seems unreal to say it and am not going to until I get to Saturday. :)

That looks very interesting, I'll have to research it more! Can you tell I'm now obsessed with diets? :rolleyes: Are the products good? I mean, do they taste nice?

6lb!!!! fantastic Book-worm, its working girl, its working :)

Aww 4 months of married bliss, how lovely. Hope you manage a trip back to crete, you should make that one of your goals, to return one day when you are looking and feeling fabulous :)

have a good day x

Yes, it's weeks like this one that make it all worthwhile, just like when you saw your 5lbs loss :D And guess what I have been doing? Reading books on nutrition! Yes, I kid you not :eek: :)

The last time I went to Crete, I was just over the obesity fence so I felt very self conscious and the heat just was too much. But When I was slim, the heat didn't bother me that much at all, as long as my skin was protected and I was hydrated, I didn't care. So yes, I think you're right RR, when I reach my goal and have maintained for a while, I'll have to go crazy and book something!

It's my 50th day on the diet today :)

Congrats on your 50th day. The shakes taste ok am not too keen on the chocolate or strawberry one they seem to have an undertaste of walnut! The cafe late, vanilla and caramel ones seem to be more my liking so far but I guess we all have different tastes.

-3lbs this week, and some more inches off :D And I'm in the BMI 35s range. Another 6.5lbs and I will be under BMI 35: my first medium term goal. And there was me thinking I would reach it at around Christmas time!

What a horrible week I had. :sigh: I mean truly horrible, and I was that close to comfort eat but I didn't. TOTM really didn't help the matter either. But the important thing is that I didn't use food to try to make me feel better.

Hisband and I booked a 4-day holiday camping in Wales. We love camping, we love the beach: I hope the weather will be nice! Next year, I'm planning a week in France, in the SW, and I will be skinny :)

Other than that, nothing special happening. I'm just counting the days till my mini holiday.

well done, a 3lb loss is so good!!!

...enjoy the countdown to your minibreak, have lots of fun whilst away :)

In france next year, you'll be even more fit and fab looking :) focus on that, and well done for not turning to food in bad times, that takes willpower and great self control.

Well done on your wt loss Bookworm and for getting bmi to 35 brilliant!Have a lovely hols in Wales too hope it don rain!

Thanks everyone, you're lovely :) Holidays in Wales booked from 6th to 10th August :D

RR, I'm sure you'll understand when I tell you that I can't wait to face the heat in the South of France, wearing shorts and short sleeved t-shirt! I will be able to bare a bit of flesh and if I sweat, it won't be because of my weight :D

Thanks everyone, you're lovely :) Holidays in Wales booked from 6th to 10th August :D

RR, I'm sure you'll understand when I tell you that I can't wait to face the heat in the South of France, wearing shorts and short sleeved t-shirt! I will be able to bare a bit of flesh and if I sweat, it won't be because of my weight :D

Oooh I hear you on that one book-worm, and understand 100%!!!! :)

Imagine yourself in those shorts and pretty t shirt strolling about france next year....don't forget a nice sun hat too :D

I am back :) Just the time for me to wash dirty clothes and rest a bit and I'm off again to visit family for a week on Saturday.

I'm very impatient to get my WI on the 22nd! It's strange not being to update my details on here: I miss it!

The holiday in Wales was great despite the weather and being 40lbs lighter made a world of difference. I could climb hills and not feel like dying!!!

On the Friday before leaving, we went to the pet shop to buy some new gravel for our fish tank. We took a 20kg bag and I could lift it!! That is almost the weight I have lost: how could I carry that around??? I asked my husband to put it on my back (I looked really silly bent over with the bag on my bag, LOL) and I could barely walk :confused:

I went to buy some new trousers in ASDA and I'm now a size 18 :D I'm feeling so good!

Back