When you lost a lot of weight...

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by MinzieMoo, 25 January 2014 Social URL.

1. MinzieMoo

MinzieMoo Full Member

I'd your bra size go down ? And how much ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LadyJo

LadyJo Silver Member

Omg my boobs are tiny now! They weren't large before, about a C cup now 61lb down I'm about a B or even an A I think sometimes!!! I'm not getting properly measured till I'm at goal, 24 lb to go

4. The Moog

The Moog Silver Member

Mine dropped a size in cup and band. Not enough!

5. MinzieMoo

MinzieMoo Full Member

Thanks ladies, I'm a FF now and when I weighed around 9stone I was a C so be interesting to see if they go down that much !

6. The Moog

The Moog Silver Member

When I got to the 11/12 stone boundary last time, mine had just gone from G to F. I'd lost 5 stones - just not much from my boobs. I was a C/D cup when I was in a size 10-12, but can't see me ever making it back there, unfortunately. The bra size, that is, not the clothes size. I've every intention of fitting into a 12 again!

7. Sonya73

Sonya73 Full Member

My boobs didn't shrink at all as far as I can tell - my band size went down but my boobs stayed the same, so in effect the cup size actually went up - overall I went from 40/42DD to a 36G

8. steff79

steff79 Silver Member

mine were never big but they no longer fill a B cup might have to invest in some new bras!!

9. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Gold Member

Mine are like deflated blloons that I have to fold into my bra, lol. :D xx

10. Sarahslimming

Sarahslimming Silver Member

I've gone down a number around the back after losing my first stone so from a 42 to a 40dd

11. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

I lost 6 stone and went from 44DD to 34 E! I've never had such small boobies! It took some getting used to? But I'm happy with them now with the help of amazing Freya bra's. otherwise they're down my knees ;)

12. welshcwtch

welshcwtch Full Member

Wow
    Mine are fake but I had a tummy tuck 7weeks ago and they went from 40f to 34dd
    Crazy surgeon didn't touch my boobs lol

13. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

I need one but I won't have one. Don't want any more surgery :( my stomach is a mess!

14. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Gold Member

My tummy's fine after a loss of almost 10 stone, but my boobs really are foldable, lol. It honestly doesn't bother me - I wasn't thinking of doing much topless sunbathing or becoming a page 3 girl at the age of 51! ;) xx

15. welshcwtch

welshcwtch Full Member

I know I have had 6 tummy surgeries so tummy tuck is my last now!!
    I'm very chuffed with the outcome Hun..
    What surgery have u had on yours?

16. welshcwtch

welshcwtch Full Member

I lost 7stone and 3huge babies mine was a stretched disaster
    Good on you!!

17. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

Lol. I have not had tummy surgery, but quite a few other operations. So don't want to waste any valuable anaesthetic use I have left on my vanity ;) just in case. I have been under anaesthetic 9 times in all.

18. welshcwtch

welshcwtch Full Member

Fair enough Hun iv probably had 11 times but that's including 3babies
    Hey Hun when can I become a proper member and access other places on here?

19. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

Oh my bad you have to post so many times but I can't remember how many. Just keep chatting away everywhere and you'll soon get your post count up :)

20. welshcwtch

welshcwtch Full Member

Thanks hunny

21. welshcwtch

welshcwtch Full Member

I'm posting random everywhere now lol