When you want to give up.....or munch....

NettyJ

Iv lost almost 2 stone in 6 weeks.

Feeling good. Clothes are loose.

People noticing.

WARNING WARNING WARNING - THIS HAPPENED BEFORE ON Weight watchers, slimming world, atkins, slimfast.... I start feeling ok, I feel great, I look better....

So I have just got home, taken my clothes off and had a good look in the mirror. I still dont like what I see even tho I feel slimmer and people tell me i look slimmer. Im not done. Im not finished.

So take a tip from me.....instead of munching or giving up, strip down to your undies and take a look in the mirror. Are you happy with what you say, if yes, go have that choc bar (in moderation) if no, have a glass of water love, your not done yet, Keep going you can do it"!!!!!

advice....please make sure you strip to your undies in private......LOL

Lol......think I will spend most of the day stripped to my undies then!!!

I know what you mean...I have been feeling good too...lost a few stone...back in the old 'thin' clothes.then BAM..I want to eat again!!!

i look at myself in the mirror in the mornings and still hate what i look like naked! i still feel like i have another 8 stone to lose. really need to tone up, i think that's the main problem. thanks for your post netty, we can do this!

I look in the mirror and think......
can I afford a tummy tuck??? (When I get to target obviously)
:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Back