When you were a child.

LittleSis

Silver Member
O.K..... I'm sitting here staring at a bag of Wine Gums and suddenly remembered that as a child I honestly believed you could get drunk on them!!!!!! :party0016:

So come ladies and gents.. What did you believe as a child that you laugh at now???

(Lets keep it light harted :D)

That one was so unfair.. I ate all of mine but I still have straight hair ;(

hahah @ the wine gums! I remember them! AND thinking u could get drunk!

i remember my brother always bein told not to pick his nose or the crows will come and peck it off....

That's just reminded me.. Don't suck your thumb or it will turn into toffee!! I found the thought quite appealing :D

If you tell lies your nose will grow long like Pinocchio.

I love crusts !!! But I didn't want curly hair so refused to eat them. Infuriated my gran no end that I would sneak them into a pocket and feed them to the birds!

We lived on an RAF base that had an airfield my parents told me that my dads first job of the day was to blow up the wind sock!:D

I remember the A-Team coming on the TV and turning the set off to get my brothers from outside believing I had 'paused' the programme!!! And can you believe it we can do it now, the wonders of modern technology!!

My parents used to tell me not to pick my nose because my brain would fall out :( I believed them...!

Ahh I always used to believe you could get drunk on wine gums, and felt such a rebel while eating them! I always believed that if I ate my crusts my hair would go curly, and the if you eat your carrots it will make you see better in the dark..it was only when I was around 13/14 I found out was un-true haha!

Oh no!!! That's up there with Captain Pugwosh and Master Bates:eek::eek::eek:

I remember when my mum first joined Weight Watchers, all I was told is that she was going there to lose weight, I thought about it and thought about, then on the way to pick her up with my dad, I asked 'Will mum come out thin??' I just had this image in my head, of my mum going in and these people just cutting all the fat off her, then she'd just walk out thin afterwards, perfectly fine! LOL :D (If only lol)

Omg if only losing weight was that easy lol

My mum always told me that when the ice cream vans music was going it meant they had ran out :(

Back