when your at goal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    what will you do?

i am going to gather all my mates and have a good night out not feeling self concious and byu some nice undies for my BF

AND im gonna go and visit all the people who told me i couldnt do it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm gonna stuff my face & get huge Again......lol

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    get drunk, dont drink much anyway but when u cant have one u want one

5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Chuckie21 :) i dont think i have seen you around much (but then again i haven't had much time come on here :(), but I wish you all the best with your weightloss journey :), you will get fab support here :)

I dont know what i'm hoping to do at goal. I really want to pierce my nose and get my hair cut and died. I was going to do it in the nxt few weeks but i think i'll save it when i reach goal. I might also get a personal trainer :)

:) xx

6. onephatdiva

onephatdiva Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    That is a really good question. I am not sure what I am going to do to celebrate.

One thing I would like to do is have a tattoo on my wrist, just a small one which would state my starting weight. Just to remind me always of a place I never want to be again.

7. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi thats a good idea, a constant reminder should keep you on the right track.
    Not sure what im going to do, probably go around showing off my new body to the people that thought i was huge and i would always be that way. Definately going on a shopping spree :D:D:D:D:D Cant wait for that.

8. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    I will probably spend so much money on clothes, shoes, make up, hair cuts, nails etc etc etc that I will have to go bankrupt.

9. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i was thinking of a new tattoo, ive got 2 already but might get that done this weekend as u cant swim for 2 weeks after a tattoo and i go on hols in just over 2 weeks and wanted one before i go away :D

10. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

When i get to goal im gonna give myself a TOTAL makeover, new hair, clothes, makeup...the works!! People wont be able to recognise me!!! lol

and buy a pair of trousers as i havent worn a pair in over 12yrs cos i never liked my legs.

11. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Well, I'm at goal today (whoohooo) so I'm going to Dublin tomorrow with my mates to PAR-TAY!!!!! WHOOHOOOO!

(Mind you, the reason I've got to goal is that I'm going to Dublin etc etc.....lol)

xxxxxx

bunnycd likes this.
  12. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    i have a size 14 top in my wardrobe that i wanna get into, ill cry when i get into that i think!

13. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    I am going to go to all the lovely little lingerie shops who turn their nose up at me when I go in as a large woman....
    You can almost hear them thinking, "what is fatso doing in here"
    I am then going to go through all their products and say loud enough for them to hear....
    "Let's go elsewhere, they just don't have the quality here!"

Seriously though I am going to get some lovely matching lingerie sets, and a new swimsuit...

I am also looking forward to seeing my family who live away and therefore can't see the daily changes!

Isn't it fun making plans

Anne

14. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Things I aim to do:

Shopping for new clothes is a big "to do" for me.

Go swimming with my two little cherubs.

Go pony trekking / horse riding. (Id feel guilty getting on a horse at the mo .. lol)

Generally go out more and shop more and definitely be a much more silly mum (probably not good from kids point of view) .... lol

So to sum it up: A poor, in debt, nutter ..... but well dressed and slimmer!!??

15. scunnybunny

scunnybunny Member

Diet:
    TS: exante
    I too am going to learn to horse ride and scuba dive all from my new home in Queensland Australia, hope to be there in the new year :D

Trouble is I may not be quite at goal but anything has to be better than where i am now :cry:

x

16. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Anyone saving money for every pound you lose? or getting sponsored to do it from your significant others?

I must start putting money away for some new clothes or I am going to look like a bag lady when I get thin!

Anne

17. Thin Lizzie

Thin Lizzie Member

:party0036:Drink a bottle of wine and go shopping. Not sure which order.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. DecemberBride2008

DecemberBride2008 Needs to succeed

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    When I reach Goal (Talking about Goal already, I don't even start CD until Monday) I'm going to go Wedding dress shopping :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.