when your at goal

chuckie21

what will you do?

i am going to gather all my mates and have a good night out not feeling self concious and byu some nice undies for my BF

AND im gonna go and visit all the people who told me i couldnt do it!

I'm gonna stuff my face & get huge Again......lol

Hi Chuckie21 :) i dont think i have seen you around much (but then again i haven't had much time come on here :(), but I wish you all the best with your weightloss journey :), you will get fab support here :)

I dont know what i'm hoping to do at goal. I really want to pierce my nose and get my hair cut and died. I was going to do it in the nxt few weeks but i think i'll save it when i reach goal. I might also get a personal trainer :)

:) xx

That is a really good question. I am not sure what I am going to do to celebrate.

One thing I would like to do is have a tattoo on my wrist, just a small one which would state my starting weight. Just to remind me always of a place I never want to be again.
Hi thats a good idea, a constant reminder should keep you on the right track.
Not sure what im going to do, probably go around showing off my new body to the people that thought i was huge and i would always be that way. Definately going on a shopping spree :D:D:D:D:D Cant wait for that.

i was thinking of a new tattoo, ive got 2 already but might get that done this weekend as u cant swim for 2 weeks after a tattoo and i go on hols in just over 2 weeks and wanted one before i go away :D

When i get to goal im gonna give myself a TOTAL makeover, new hair, clothes, makeup...the works!! People wont be able to recognise me!!! lol

and buy a pair of trousers as i havent worn a pair in over 12yrs cos i never liked my legs.

Well, I'm at goal today (whoohooo) so I'm going to Dublin tomorrow with my mates to PAR-TAY!!!!! WHOOHOOOO!

(Mind you, the reason I've got to goal is that I'm going to Dublin etc etc.....lol)

xxxxxx

i have a size 14 top in my wardrobe that i wanna get into, ill cry when i get into that i think!

I am going to go to all the lovely little lingerie shops who turn their nose up at me when I go in as a large woman....
You can almost hear them thinking, "what is fatso doing in here"
I am then going to go through all their products and say loud enough for them to hear....
"Let's go elsewhere, they just don't have the quality here!"

Seriously though I am going to get some lovely matching lingerie sets, and a new swimsuit...

I am also looking forward to seeing my family who live away and therefore can't see the daily changes!

Isn't it fun making plans

Anne

Things I aim to do:

Shopping for new clothes is a big "to do" for me.

Go swimming with my two little cherubs.

Go pony trekking / horse riding. (Id feel guilty getting on a horse at the mo .. lol)

Generally go out more and shop more and definitely be a much more silly mum (probably not good from kids point of view) .... lol

So to sum it up: A poor, in debt, nutter ..... but well dressed and slimmer!!??

I too am going to learn to horse ride and scuba dive all from my new home in Queensland Australia, hope to be there in the new year :D

Trouble is I may not be quite at goal but anything has to be better than where i am now :cry:

x

Back