When you've lost all the weight......

Mags

Needs to stick to it!!!
We all have the ultimate thing we'd love to do when we've lost all the weight..What's your "thing"..actually i have a few as im sure we all do.....mine are...

I wanna buy leathers and ride the motorbike..i dont go on it at the mo cuz of the weight altho my hubbys bike is well able to handle it im sure,its just doesnt feel rite to me..

Wanna be able to play around more with the kids

Wanna be able to go into ANY shopping mall and go into a shop and not say well we cant go there they dont have evans!!

Wanna look GOOD and feel good...Theres so much that i kno i would do if i didnt have all this weight on me,i used to be a really outgoing person always organizin stuff and havin a laff now im more of a hide in the corner kinda person..hoping no one really notices me....i know theres more things but hey ..lol we'll be readin this for an hour if i go on..so ..tell me yours!:)

Last edited:
Planning to get another tattoo!! But Ill probably chicken out!
Gorgeous hair cut and a pair of boots - my first ever pair!

I'm recently married. I've lost 4 stones since the wedding and have about another 1-1.5 to go. Not really sure how much as not used to being a "normal" weight anymore. But my husband has been offered a 3 year job on a tropical island, starting in May. So my "thing" is to arrive there as a "normal" person, not a fat person. I'm looking forward not to having to cover up in the heat all the time. And we also want kids - that's been my main and most important reason for losing the weight, I want a healthy pregnancy and my doc had told me it would be dangerous at my old weight. So, I'm not working when we're on the island (we're very lucky, his job package is really good so we can afford for me to stay at home when we move out there). I'm going to enjoy being normal-sized, relax and try to have kids!!! My BMI is now down to 26 so it's much better for pregnancy. I really hope we can have kids as it will make the agony of the diet worthwhile. But if I don't get pregnant, well, I'll just have to enjoy the island sunshine and laze around in a bikini!! have never ever owned a bikini....:p

I have a long list as well and have achieved a lot of them so far...:D

Would love to wear a dress/skirt/shorts/swimsuit
Get good and fit.
Stay slim:sigh:

Love Mini xxx

Buy a pair of levi's.
OMG, yes, I used to have a fab pair of 501 levi's a few years ago. They made me look brilliant. I've a business trip to the States coming up soon. I've never been there before and if I can lose my final stone by then, I'm going to buy some swanky designer jeans over there. Right, that's my new short-term goal - get to "jeans" weight by March!!

Ive never owned a "good" pair of jeans just Evans or ASDAs.
I know there are more trendy names out there now but Levi's will always be my goal.

I love levi's. There's something about the way they cut the female button-fly ones that makes your tummy look fab. Or at least it did a few years ago before I blimped....
they're just so classic.

I love levi's. There's something about the way they cut the female button-fly ones that makes your tummy look fab. Or at least it did a few years ago before I blimped....
they're just so classic.

I kept my levis 501's. I think they were 30w32l and I did get back in them but sadly they looked really dated :eek: :sigh: :( and I sent them to the charity shop, happy in the fact that I had got them back on. Maybe the cut is slightly different on current ones maybe I should go shopping and try some.:rolleyes: I too used to love them especially the button fly.:)

Dizzy x

I'd like to have another baby in a few years time! I'd like it to happen quicker than last time as I'm sure my weight affected my fertility.

and I'd like the pregnancy to go better, without the high blood pressure, painful hips and pelvis and gestational diabetes all of which I suffered because I was overweight! I could barely walk and had to hoover the living room in 3 sections.....

In the shorter term, I'm already reaping the benifits! Already less out of breath chasing about my daughter, already able to walk further and faster (even with a small heel) already wearing smaller more fitted clothes, although I've not much that fits at the moment! I am looking forward as someone above has already said that my legs won't rub together in summer.... and I may get away with strappy tops, although I'm not sure about my arms!

Mags
xxx

well where do i start??

get to wear my wedding rings again

enjoy being a mum and joining in on everything rather than watching from the sidelines

getting on a plane and being able to put the tray down on my lap lol

feeling good about myself

buying clothes anywhere i like (and very often lol)

always promised hubby a striptease to the "feeling you" song in the soundtrack of "city of angels". yes i cant wait to be a complete slut in the bedroom again instead of pretending i have a headache or and am too tired. i hate the fact that i allow my weight has restricted me from doing what used to be a favourite pasttime LOL :eek:

Ohhh, fabulous thread :p

ok, here's my wish-list (Hoping it be delivered by summer please!)

1. To fly to New York in October and fit COMFORTABLY into the seat :p

2. Be able to buy LOADS of clothes in lovely shops over there to bring back with me...AND for them to fit forever more :)

3. To not be liked just for my personality (oh HOW shallow am I!)

4. Not to stand out as 'the large one' when I'm in a gay club (honestly, I'm a complete novelty when there!)

5. Own a bespoke suit (oh now I'm getting posh aren't I)

6. To be able to go to Topman and buy something in my size (see, very posh aren't I)

7. Not snore! (Terrible for the love life!)

8. Show the buggers who thought I'd never be able to do something like this whose the daddy :p

So, there you go....a tall order but manageable I feel :D

Ohhhh what brilliant goals everyone has!!! i wanna add to mine swimming!! god i love swimming...but havent been in .ummm...hmm its been that long i cant remember!!!lol ..god thats sad..haha...

Fantastic thread, and everyone has such great goals.

Here are mine:

1) First and foremost, to not feel a blimp on my wedding day (in five months) and not look in shame at the photos.

2) To not have thighs that chafe and bleed through friction.

3) To be able to start running again.

4) To be healthy enough to get pregnant.

5) To be able to wear a swimming costume without inwardly dying of embarassment.

6) To feel feminine again.

Oh there's so many things ..

I really want another baby - sooooon, (as the weight comes off) ((Ooooo but what if put it back on during pregnancy?!?!:confused: :p ))

I also want a bedroom bursting full of fabulous clothes, maybe for the first time in my life something sleeveless!!!

I want to watch my OH's eyes pop out his head when I finally get slim - can't wait for that!

And I want to run around on the beach with my daughter.. take her to the park, forest walks and even more and have an abundance of energy in general.

:eek: I also want to just look great.. I want to strut about knowing for the first time in my life I don't just look ok.. but amazing!! and I'm gonna strut simply everywhere!! .. the supermarket.. library.. ... .. oh sorry.. I'm getting slightly carried away...

.. I'm so excited!

i want to go round to my ex boyfriends house and go hahahaha look how great i look and feel

ok ok its childlish but hay would make me feel better to see his face.

but really i would love to wear "a little black dress", and wear a pencil skirt

oooo the list is endless

garcia24 x

I just want to be able to buy tights / stockings from a 'normal' shop. :)

Back