Where am i going wrong?!

beansmum

Hi all,

I started the Cambridge Diet 10 days ago, weighing in at 18st11, had my first weigh in on Thursday but only lost 8 pound, although this is a lot, cant help feeling a bit disappointed, since Thursday i weighed myself this morning and the scales havent moved!! Been sticking to it 100% as well. Feeling a bit frustrated to say the least

Hi, I have just completed my first week and lost 8lb, I like you had been weighing myself everyday and stayed the same since Sunday.
I know with me I have done no exercise at all it has been raining every day so I have sat at my desk working and I think I have cut down on my water intake also. I look at it that 8lb in a week is still amazing amount of weight to lose and mybe my body is regulating itself a bit???
I am sure I had a lot of water to lose to start off with. I would be interested to see what others think. If it had been sunny I would have had at least a 30 minute walk a day and that would have made a difference.
I also started have my shake later in the morning say 11am instead of 9am as I felt I was not as hungry first think in the morning I dont know if that makes a difference?? I would be interested to hear what others thought?

You're not going wrong.... Everyone is different with their weight loss....
Keep drinking the water ... The more you drink the more you shrink.........

I get weighed on a Wednesday I then weigh myself on Saturday and the scales say 3lb off..... That's it !!! It stays like that till the Wednesday ????

I walk 30-45mins saturday sunday and tuesday never lose anymore... !!!!!

However 3lb is 3lb.... 24lb in 5 weeks.... Can't complain as only need to lose 3 stone....

Good luck.... It will come off ..... :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm just very Impatient and want to lose it now!!! Don't want to wait!! Feeeling a bit better about it now but just thought I would have lost it quicker being so big. Wait and see what happens Thursday :) good luck to you as well ;-)

beansmum said:
I'm just very Impatient and want to lose it now!!! Don't want to wait!! Feeeling a bit better about it now but just thought I would have lost it quicker being so big. Wait and see what happens Thursday :) good luck to you as well ;-)

Good luck for tomorrow... Let me know how you get on....;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back