Where are all the calorie counters??? Honk if you're still reading!!!

Got another long-term lurker over here :)

Hey Hoz, well done for coming out into the forum. Tell us a little more about your journey so far. xxx

Hey Hoz, well done for coming out into the forum. Tell us a little more about your journey so far. xxx

I've been trying to get to and maintain a nice weight since I was 17, lots of yo-yo-ing between then and now! lol. Got to 10 1/2 stone 5 years ago, a year later was almost 16 stone (horrendous for me as I'm only 5ft tall and have a small frame underneath all that), got down to 11 stone last year prior to having an op, then ended up at 15 stone again a few months ago.
A big concern for me though is my health, I'm only 22 and already had to have my gallbladder out, which was most likely down to my diet, plus there's heart disease and a history of strokes in the family (my dad was in his 30's when he had to have his first 2 stents fitted in the heart arteries) My boyfriend had a heart scare last year too, so it's time for some permanent healthy changes.

Well I see from your stats that you are off to a GREAT start! Well done on your first huge loss :D

hi everyone
i love reading through here it helps so much when your calorie counting to get ideas off people the courgettes im going to give a try im a monkey for rice and pasta and brown bread (only at weekends ) ryvita in the week but i think i need to cut them down as i have to eat late at night due to work monday to friday sometimes weekends it can be late as 10.00 -10.30 at night them i going to bed about 12.00-1.00 but its just the way work is

Well I see from your stats that you are off to a GREAT start! Well done on your first huge loss :D

Thank you :D I was so chuffed with that

Embarrassingly my OH has noticed that since quitting sugar I'm less windy... parp parp!!! Xxx

Back