where are all the scottish slimmers

kazzymc

Gold Member
where is everyone there must be more than me here lol

Hi I'm not doing Scottish Slimmers but I am a slimmer who comes from Scotland.
I remember doing SS about 20 years ago. It was very popular in this area at the time.

How are you finding it?

well has only been my first week on it and seems to be ok seems like a diet i can follow, ive lost 2lbs for the first week so is a start

Hey there! I'm doing the Scottish Slimmers diet too. I now live in Ireland so can't attend classes but I'm doing it at home. I'm combining it with the Alli diet tablet and I've lost 11lbs in 4 weeks :)

I love the flexibility of SS. I did this diet about 10 years ago and lost 2 and a half stone on it. Sadly I put it all back on and then some but hope to stick to it this time.

Hi I am Carole from West Lothian I am doing Slimming World but I thought I would drop in and see how many ladies there are here from Scotland as there doesn't seem to be that many in my bit. I am 50 and have lots of weight to lose so I guess I am looking for somebody local to share the journey and help each other whether that means by phone or in person for friendship, possible occasional outings and support. Would be great to hear from you, please message me. Thanks for your time xx Carole

I'm seriously thinking about going back on Scottish Slimmers lost a bit of weight last year and early this year but it's all gone back on :(
The only problem I have is planning my meals in advance I end up having rather boring food and tempted to have a choccie biscuit or something like that.

Anyone there lol?

Hey

I'm not currently going to classes but I used to do SS. I loved it when I was there and always think about going back although I think because I know the plan so well I'm a little bored with it. I lost 2 stone with SS though and it really is the most effective thing I've done to date. Counting calories at the moment though (although still think about stuff in check values!) which is going really well.

You finding it ok so far? x

I've been awful this past 2 weeks and followed no plan at all!!! I need to get back on track- good luck to you

Hi everyone, I'm restarting Scottish slimmers. Did it about 2 years ago and fell off because I got to the stage of non movement but previously lost 2st this time around I'm pushing to 3 st hope to get some support :) x

Back