Where Are You Going On Holiday?

I'm off to Portugal on Friday for 10nights and can't wait, then I'm back for 3 days and go to Benidorm for a long weekend with one of my mates birthday.

I'm away for a week in June for the hubby's 40th & then to Turkey with 25 mates in August for 9 nights

Thailand or Malaysia in Oct (we can't decide which??)

Finally we are going away for Christmas & New year as I've worked the last 15 years so this will be my first off so were treating ourselves :):)

Were having a year of treating ourselves :D:D

Im going to gorgeous Woolacombe in Devon luxury caravan me and my lovely husband cant wait whoop whoop.

We travel to Bristol stay in aTravelodge and then go the rest of the way the day after OH has a back problem and cant drive it in one go.

I love Devon and always look forward to going. Have to watch husband overdosing on the cream teas though.

I haven't gone away on holiday for the last three years but don't feel sorry for me. Because of that choice I will be sending in the final payment on my mortgage next month!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?

peggypig said:
Im going to gorgeous Woolacombe in Devon luxury caravan me and my lovely husband cant wait whoop whoop.

We travel to Bristol stay in aTravelodge and then go the rest of the way the day after OH has a back problem and cant drive it in one go.

I love Devon and always look forward to going. Have to watch husband overdosing on the cream teas though.

It's a lovely part of the world down there isn't it? Where u travelling from? I go down from 4 miles south of the Scottish border so I set off about 4.30 or 5 in the morning & just go for it, but it is very very tiring :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I've just had my holiday - 2 weeks in Australia :)

A long way to go for 2 weeks but I wanted to do something special for my 40th birthday

Had a week in Sydney and climbed the harbour bridge on my birthday, then a week in Melbourne mainly to go to the Grand Prix

Had an amazing time but not looking forward to the credit card bill arriving - Oz is so expensive now!

My boyfriend and I are going to devon for Easter weekend. We didn't think we could afford to do anything, but a very kind work colleague has offered us the use of his house, so looking forward to that. Plenty of walking aswell.

Then we're planning on going to south of France in August. We havent booked anything yet, but hopefully will soon. We going to drive it, so it will be a fairly long road trip!

Hxx

Lokipoki said:
I've just had my holiday - 2 weeks in Australia :)

A long way to go for 2 weeks but I wanted to do something special for my 40th birthday

Had a week in Sydney and climbed the harbour bridge on my birthday, then a week in Melbourne mainly to go to the Grand Prix

Had an amazing time but not looking forward to the credit card bill arriving - Oz is so expensive now!

I had my cousin staying over Xmas from NSW. She couldn't believe how CHEAP the BOOZE was in our supermarkets!!

Another one for Florida - May 1st for two weeks (staying at Port Orleans French Quarter which is a Disney Resort with Disney Dining Plan) and then another cheeky 2 weeks in September - this time in a private villa and not liable to be "all Disneyed out" lol

We are going to the Cotswalds for a wek in October, seems ages away and not as exotic as some, but am so looking forward to it :) Will be our first family holiday on our own, and is on a small farm so Charlie will hopefully love it!

charlies_mummy said:
We are going to the Cotswalds for a wek in October, seems ages away and not as exotic as some, but am so looking forward to it :) Will be our first family holiday on our own, and is on a small farm so Charlie will hopefully love it!

Sure he'll love it! That's what I keep thinking about mine Sept is so long to wait! But just keep telling myself how much weight I'll have lost by then :)

I have just changed my holiday plans still going to Weymouth for 5 days but going down either 1 or 2 days earlier & staying in Bristol. Just £19 per room & really wanted to visit Bristol zoo so thought I'd extend my holiday :)

Just booked a week in Barcelona today can't wait :) heading in june

We were in the Maldives last year on honeymoon and it was so amazing so we are hoping to get a last minute deal later in the year and get back to paradise!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back