Where are you losing

enlightenme2

Life is brass right now
I noticed my bottom always comes off (read lower body as i have NO derriere) faster, so i'm changing pant size quite often, however, my upper body and esp arms :cry: and waistline are really not going anywhere. Wish my hips would take a hike too. And it got me thinking, I see some "normal" sized people out there with bodyshapes i really don't want to have (btw they don't seem to happy either) so bottom-line: this diet will take off the weight, but i'll still retain the bodyshape i have, just in a smaller version... bleah!
I would love to lose those arms, chest and waist... how about you, where do you really want to lose from and do you think CD will help you get there?

I wish I had that problem :) My bum is still huge -well according to me!- it's upper body only, I now look skeletal on my torso and you can see my ribs even through the gym equipment and my collar bones are getting ridiculous but my bum and tighs are still a mess of hanging skin and fat.

Wow, but you lost a lot of weight... not sure how the skin recovers. When I get to goal it will be 100 pounds off and i'm already having loose skin problems... hum something to think about

My bum is always huge (well I am all huge atm ). Have lost weight off tummy and hips, but bum looks same size to me

us girls are never happy are we? lol lost it all on my waist, beginning to lose my boobs, but only a small amount has come off of my hips and thighs :cry: boo hoo xx

I'm an apple shape so I've lost it everywhere...however my tummy is still being very stubborn!! It's lke all of me is shrinking in lil bits so it's hard to notice general weight loss. I'll always have big boobs, actually I'd be peed off if they started disappearing. I love them :)

I am also apple and I have tiny legs and hips but a massive belly! I have lost 2cm of my tummy since the diet started....:(

Mine aren't going anywhere. I started at a 36FF...32 pounds later I'm a 34F. I've always had big boobs even when I wasn't heavy, they run in the family. At my lightest I had 34DD-E while being a size 10-12

Most of me has got smaller still the same shape tho, but my bellyand thighs are being stubborm, think thats why i cant get into smaller jeans just yet:cry:

I always lose weight the same way - first will go face and arms, then my stomach and hips and at the very last moment when I am very skinny on my top - my tighs would start changing. I am fairly short and have rather chunky legs and even at my lightest I would never have great legs... But hey, such is life... x

I want the weight off my boobs and belly. Currently a 42 E/F not very good when horse riding. Would like to be able to finally perfect sitting trot without being uncomfortable with wobbly belly and bouncing boobs (even in a sports bra).

LOL @ the woes of everyone , never happy are we even slim LOL

My weight seems to fall off all over, nothing went down before the next item LOL

Considering I've lost 100 pounds + my body ain't really too badly off, add onto that two babies ten years ago! LOL

Once at goal for over a year I'm gonna seriously think about lipo to my upper torso have fat on there that never goes!!! Grrrr although hubby thinks I'm mental .... Well it's my money ha ha

Chin up girls, we've already put years and years on our life expectancy Which is priceless :) x

i've lost it all over but am sad about my boobies i was a 40e and have gone down to a 36d but they have just no shape to them pretty much just skin :( i'm going to have a boob job in a few years when i've finished having my babies.

i've lost it all over but am sad about my boobies i was a 40e and have gone down to a 36d but they have just no shape to them pretty much just skin :( i'm going to have a boob job in a few years when i've finished having my babies.

Same here! I mean the boob job and nothing but skin left, not the former size sadly :) I'm left with really nothing but skin, the other day I bent in the shower and was appalled :wave_cry:

My plan is to finish the IVF and get the baby then get tested for the cancer gene -my mother has breast cancer- and if that's positive I will have a double breast removal and two new ones instead.:D

Back